RemedySpot.com

failure is only in your mind if you accept it.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Lara

I send Love and Light to you first because I feel you pain.

I once went through a similar problem in a class in college, that

much of a coincidence, I loved college and never missed a class.

However; I was sick and kept going to class and did not do well I

I missed the class because I went to the wrong building, a couple of times then by the time I got their the class was over. I explained but the instructor was a Hard A__. So it did not work, I finished with a D-.

I took the class over under another instructor when I was feeling better, got a tutor and made an good A grade.

So in the end I searched out another path to make the grade I knew that I was capable. A first I was really down but I decided that I would not accept that grade because Inside I knew that I could do better and once I did. I put a copy on the other instructors desk with the grade circled, and the only reason I did was to make him think a little that was all. The medicine I was taking made me sleepy and tired. So he did not care and did not want to let me do something to make it up. But in the end it was better.

This is not going to make you feel better but maybe my insight can give you another approach to how you think through your problem and turn it into an opportunity.

I send you Love and Light.

It is my wish for you to have all that you want and need to reach you life purpose and goals that allow you to reach understanding of enlighmentment and happiness.

Silvershaman

NamastePack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.