RemedySpot.com

Prayers for my daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear a, I personally will keep your daughter in my prayers, Just God knows how hard it is to go through a situation like this.I ask for blessings, and graces to be pour upon you, your daughter and all your loved ones. May she find Open doors , open windows and helping compassionate hands to help. In name, I humbly pray! Much love and respect,Liane>> My beloved friends I am in need of your divine love and prayers, my > daughter is on the verge of losing her home she has 20 day in which to > come up with a tidy sum of money in order to keep her home I know with > out a shadow of a doubt that there is always a way out there in the > universe for desires to be realized so I am kindly putting it in my > beloveds hand to join me in intending for her her desire to keep her > home. At this moment I find my self powerless and scared for her and I > cannot at this time find that sill place of no thoughts so I have to > just for a moment step aside and let all of you my dear family take > this one over. my daughter's name is Francois Dias. Thank you my love > ones.> My eternal love a.>