RemedySpot.com

Re: i am unsubscribing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WHAT ?????????? Are you crazy. Teri that is just NOT fair. You need to read this board more often to know what goes on. You have taken the meaning of this ALL wrong. It is not that we don't love you and would not help you in anyway.When we all signed up on this board it was clear. The line had dimmed between the two. You know there is a great difference in the two. Like I told you while we were there, I don't go on the CG site because of things you or others may say about patients. same thing goes both ways. You know good and well there was nothing mean meant by this to upset anyone. Our board is being dominated....I love you and Jon and you had BETTER let me know how he is doing. Don't make me drive all that way again. I don't think I could make it. No one said questions couldn't be ask and answered.  Oh I just.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. dear ''PATIENTS'' since i am no longer welcomed here, i will no longer be updating you on jons condition and his feelings and prayer concerns. you will no longer be knowing how he is doing, if he needs help, or if he needs prayer, and others have made it quite clear they dont care what the caregivers needs are so if i need support from ''friends'' i know where i can go. (i now know it isnt here.) to those of you who do actually care about not only jon but myself as well, you are more then welcomed to write to me privately, to those who wish i would dissappear,, you got your wish.................... teri jon ipf 5-06

Guest guest

Oh Teri.....I wish you had not taken this so personally. You have never been a problem on the board and we do care about Jon. He is not a stranger and updates on people we know are important.

I think you have handled yourself on the board very well and w/o intrusion.

Voicing a general opinion is not finger-pointing. Please don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

If this is your decision I hope the CG board will work as well as the IPF board.

Sincerely.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

i am unsubscribing

dear ''PATIENTS'' since i am no longer welcomed here, i will no longer be updating you on jons condition and his feelings and prayer concerns. you will no longer be knowing how he is doing, if he needs help, or if he needs prayer, and others have made it quite clear they dont care what the caregivers needs are so if i need support from ''friends'' i know where i can go. (i now know it isnt here.) to those of you who do actually care about not only jon but myself as well, you are more then welcomed to write to me privately, to those who wish i would dissappear,, you got your wish.................... teri jon ipf 5-06