RemedySpot.com

Need Some Input!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

Some of you know what I went through since end of January. That's why I need your advice, suggestions etc...

on how to get by through my appointment on Thursday (noon time). Which I really have no desire of going...

I'm seeing surgeon, in office for the first time since surgery and discharge from hospital.

One, memories are still fresh in my mind and it gets me very upset, (to the point were I cry) just thinking about

them. That's why I keep busy

Second, lately whatever I say, do or don't do....if they're having a bad day etc...I get shouted like it's my fault...

for this whole situation. Even though they are to blame for this....

Third, when I left hospital, I was given surgeon's phone# to call his office, to make an appointment in 4-6 weeks

one thing dr's at the hospital forgot to tell me or if it was intentionally who knows....phone# written on card was

only for doctors to call on that line.

I didn't know, nobody told me anything...I called the phone# 2 weeks ago and it's amazing my head was ripped off

because the secretary got very upset. I still have the card with all the information, to bring with me....just in case

he decides to Shout at me.

Fourth, I know I can pull it off, just by telling him everything is fine, there's no pain, no fever, not losing weight etc...

This past week I've only been to the loo 3 times. Even if he does blood tests, my blood tests always come back normal.

and hope to God, I never have to see him again....

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.