RemedySpot.com

Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just received this email from a friend of mine son, please add Dan Holmes to your prayer/healing list. I am including the entire email for those of you who need more specifics to be able to tune in. All: The purpose of this message is to inform everyone that receives this e-mail of the present condition of my dad, Dan Holmes, as I am sending this to a large majority of the people in his e-mail address book. His son, Holmes, is the author of this message. The bad: For those of you that are unaware, which should be most of you, my dad had several heart attacks today. Thank God, I was in the next room when he experienced the first one; albeit I was unaware of the incident for 10 - 15 minutes. He experienced the second one in the ambulance, on his way to s Creek hospital in Alpharetta, Georgia. The third one occurred while he was in the emergency room at the hospital. From s Creek hospital, he was air lifted via helicopter to Emory University, where he is presently under the care of the critical care unit. The good: At this time the Dr.s are uncertain as to the root cause of these attacks; however, my dad is

conscious, and the crazy guy has in part been himself, cracking jokes with, and giving a hard time to, the nurses. :) For those that know my dad very well, you know what I am talking about. And he is under the supervision of the best team of Dr.s and nurses in this area. If another attack were to occur, he is in the right place, under the right care. So what are the next steps? Tomorrow the hospital staff will administer a battery of tests. Hopefully these tests will reveal the root cause of these attacks, since the only thing that's been found so far is a small artery near his heart which is clogged, but not enough to produce this problem. Since I will be at the hospital until he is released, I cannot gaurantee when I will send the next update;

however, if you wish to stop by and see him, Emory University's address is: 1364 Clifton Road 30322 He is on the fourth floor (4GCCU), room G411 Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers. Warm regards,