RemedySpot.com

Re: Newly Elissa Construction Materials

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Elissa, Sorry my message went to the other accidentally. Hope this is helpful!

I have a building manual. Brief. about 15 pages. In addition I can help you with the rest. We have the same problem breathing and those construction materials are nasty for us all !!! If you would like my help I would be more than happy to help you build or remodel safely. I know where to get non-toxic finishes, paint, flooring, sealants, you name it. I can help, even insulation. for some reason I cannot edit subject line today !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

> & gt;> & gt; Hello Everyone!> & gt; > & gt; My name is Elissa (like no M). I have recenly been diagnosed > & gt; with PF. I guess I am still in the shock and comprehend stage. I am > & gt; 41 years old with a 9 year old son. I have been reading through the > & gt; messages and gained strength from all of you. However, I must > & gt; confess that I still am mourning the life I thought I would have and > & gt; preparing for this new course. I guess that's the main reason I'm > & gt; here. To find out what that course is going to be and how to prepare > & gt; for it. Awhile after I found out I have this disease, a friend the > & gt; same age died unexpectedly. Today I went to her funeral and watched > & gt; her nine year old play with mine. It put things in perspective a > & gt; bit. I have to feel some appreciation that I get the time to prepare > & gt; my family for the inevitable. On the other hand nobody knows how > & gt; much time they have and there is no truer statement than to live > & gt; everyday as if it's your last. The funny thing is, I finally > & gt; realized that about 7 months ago and decided to change my life. > & gt; After years of trying to get ahead and building 2 businesses with my > & gt; husband, I decided it's time to enjoy my son and family. Almost > & gt; immediately I got sick and never recovered. I kept telling everyone, > & gt; this is the year I get my life back. I hope this doesn't ring too > & gt; much of negativity, but I just find it ironic. I do feel there will > & gt; be many positive things to come from this situation. My family and > & gt; friends have really shown their support and love. That is such an > & gt; amazing feeling. But I must admit handling people has been a > & gt; challenge for me. I am a realist and when people say, "Oh, you'll be > & gt; fine." it is annoying to me. If anybody has any suggestions on how > & gt; to convey the situation it would be helpful. Oh, and I don't have > & gt; medical insurance. I've been paying cash to all these appointments, > & gt; x-rays, tests and the CT scan. Honestly, I still paid less than > & gt; many people pay in monthly insurance payments. My Doctor warned me > & gt; that is about to change and am scrambling to obtain insurance. I've > & gt; had Asthma since I was a child and numerous bouts with pneumonia and > & gt; bronchitis. I always joked with everyone that my lungs would kill > & gt; me. Well I hope my ramblings are not inappropriate and I do feel > & gt; better to get it off my chest. I was recently asked if I was angry > & gt; about the situation. Definately not. I believe the Lord has a plan > & gt; for me and I am scrambling to figure it out. I just want to get > & gt; through this with dignity and grace. Be a good example of a life > & gt; well lived. I know many of you are just that and I look forward to > & gt; getting to know you better. I have many questions, but another > & gt; time. Thanks for the space.> & gt; > & gt; Elissa> & gt; Age 41, PF 5/08> & gt;>