RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Family, Humphrey is home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm glad to see he is back home where I am sure he will receive the love needed to continue to heal. Blessings to the vet who's skill gave Humphrey the chance to come home. Thank goodness he is on the road to recovery!! Janyhealing <butterflygris@...> wrote: I want to thank you all that prayed and sent healing for my little Humphrey. He is home, he looks like a ensteins Goat, all silver, but he is doing much better. The vet could sow back his ears and will will have a limp but he is alive.. With extreme gratitude for ALL THAT IS and for having all of you, which mean a world to me, Liane

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Wonderful news!! I knew our prayers would be heard..

Thank you for letting us know.. and the pics..

Love you

>

>

>

>

>

> I want to thank you all that prayed and sent healing for my little

> Humphrey.

> He is home, he looks like a ensteins Goat, all silver, but he is

> doing much better.

> The vet could sow back his ears and will will have a limp but he is

> alive..

> With extreme gratitude for ALL THAT IS

> and for having all of you, which mean a world to me,

> Liane

>

Oh Liane, That is such good news. Will keep Humphrey in prayers for continued healing. Blessings & Light Peggy <butterflygris@...> wrote: I want to thank you all that prayed and sent healing for my little Humphrey. He is home, he looks like a ensteins Goat, all silver, but he is doing much better. The vet could sow back his ears and will will have a limp but he is alive.. With extreme gratitude for ALL THAT IS and for having all of you, which mean a world to me, Liane

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Thank the Goddess for Humphrey I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad he is alright he is a beautiful goat !!!! Blessed Be Anastasia <butterflygris@...> wrote: I want to thank you all that prayed and sent healing for my little

Humphrey. He is home, he looks like a ensteins Goat, all silver, but he is doing much better. The vet could sow back his ears and will will have a limp but he is alive.. With extreme gratitude for ALL THAT IS and for having all of you, which mean a world to me, Liane Anastasia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

This is great News!!! Hug Humphrey for me and and so happy he is

going to be ok. Love and healing energy sent to you and Humphrey!

>

>

>

>

>

> I want to thank you all that prayed and sent healing for my little

> Humphrey.

> He is home, he looks like a ensteins Goat, all silver, but

he is

> doing much better.

> The vet could sow back his ears and will will have a limp but

he is

> alive..

> With extreme gratitude for ALL THAT IS

> and for having all of you, which mean a world to me,

> Liane

>

Liane, Please give Humphrey a BIG HUG from me!!!! I am so happy to hear he is home and doing well!!!!!! (He's SO Cute!!!!!!!!)

Love & Light to You and Humphrey!!!!!Gray Wolf

----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:01:19 PMSubject: [] Hello Family, Humphrey is home

I want to thank you all that prayed and sent healing for my little Humphrey. He is home, he looks like a ensteins Goat, all silver, but he is doing much better. The vet could sow back his ears and will will have a limp but he is alive.. With extreme gratitude for ALL THAT IS and for having all of you, which mean a world to me, Liane

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.