RemedySpot.com

Re: Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Leanne, Since I cannot save another way. I have to send the link. The articles are all here. They are articles pertaining to others questions on the board about remodeling. When doing so, it is safer for people who have any respiratory problems to go the least toxic route. There are many building materials that leave VOC"S (volatile organic compounds) which adversely affect a person airway, lungs, and even immune systems, even more to those who already have a breathing problem. I found it appropriate to include tips for safer remodeling for those with respiratory problems. it is my understanding from reading posts that they wanted a guide. So I tried to post pertinent information.

In addition, I know I am basically alone in this, but understand this, an already weakened immune system, respiratory disease and continued prolonged low-level exposure can injure you severely when you remodel with VOC's. Just trying to help everyone breathe easier. If you need me to help understand more I would be more than glad to help. Be safe, breathe easy !! The articles listed above may be found on this website. An educated patient is the most important part of taking care of your health. Doctors do not touch these subjects with you. It is not until you actually suffer the consequence that you realize something has gone wrong and you wish you would have known. In this case it would be too late to fix it. The average person spends 90% of their time indoors. Reason why this issue is of importance to anyone with a breathing problem.

1. Why remodeling Green Improves Indoor Air

2. Green Remodeling 101

3. Non-toxic Paint

4. Plants That Improve Indoor Air.

http://www.healthyhouseinstitute.com/searches.php?query_string=inprove+indoor+air+quality & x=14 & y=6

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Uploading Files

If anyone is interested in uploading files to the Breathe Support Group, could you please run them by me first? I like to be aware of anything that is going up on the board. Thank you for your attention to this matter.Leanne StorchOwner - Breathe Support Group