RemedySpot.com

1:00 PM Saturday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1:10 P.M. Saturday Scrambling, effort exerted.Faint and pale in truth. In vane.Attempting to glue words together,words of human definition,to paint a worthy pictureof you and I.Oneness found. Expressions of beatitude.Warm enlightened smiles.Mutual vibrations of happiness.Serenity.Life holding no more mysteries.No questions unanswered.Rope bound humilityeasily escapingfor the heavens and earth to see. I wear your shadowas you do mine.When the full moon poses,within it's lightyours is also seen brightly.I see these thingsbecause I know you look also.Appreciating and inhaling the same thingsat the same times.Oneness, the supreme gift. To call you my reflectionwould be a joke, a poor joke.Not even

closeto the depth of truth eternal.Mirrors are glass,easily broken by rock yielding childrenor distorted by dust.An alter for self vanity.Not applicable to us. By seeing you I see... (Knocking at door)1:10P.M. SaturdayThe mailman hands me a package,yes, from you. Reaffirmed and absolute.No fairy talesnor drug induced euphorias.You just blessed me with a book of Walter Benton poetry,while I sit, writing for you.With this unargumentative validation,the pencil melts from my handand a happy tear of gratitudefinds my eye.No more wordsto find or comprehend.Now traveling beyond,far far beyond.Leaving rainbows and spring breezesto fill in the blanks. -Randy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.