RemedySpot.com

Easter Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Easter Sunday Sunday morning.The loyal and wanna be Christians,the hopeless looking for hope,the still half asleep children,foggy eyed, shoes untied,all heading towards salvation.Easter Sunday.Too powerful a sermonand message to miss. Yet here I sitwith cold coffeeand warm words.This day, this occasionI dedicate to you. In a twistedvery imaginative comprehension,I can truthfully finda scaled downmatchbox sized parallelof resurrection. So many years have passed.Years.One hour at a time,each with a flat tire.So much done, so many journeys,yet until now,I would silently ans secretlycrouch in the corner.The little boy lost.Scared. Uncertain. Fragile.What is a self?What is life?...Love?I was

honestly dead,only missing the six foot holeand wilted flowers. Then, here you came,rolling away th rock from my tomb.Unexpected,and at first, dismissedas a lucid dream.Riding into my world,my existence,sidesaddle on your pogo stickwith flying hair and eyes greenerthan any picnic reserved meadow. You taught me how to breathe.How not to look, but to see.How to laugh openly and sincerely;no longer laughing as a toolfor masqueraded sorrows.Freedom is life.Life is freedom.You have shown me this.Given me this.Awakened me to this.Too profound for words,written or spoken. The proverbial comparison-Two ends of the same rainbow...weak, very weak. Stagnant.Ours has closedto become a circle.The eternal ferris wheel rideinside the spectrum of colors.Manifested by the

divine.Perhaps our auras entwined.Perhaps both. Did we create thisor did the universedo it for us?It doesn't matter really.I baske in the serenityof you,life,the universe,and the spirit of Easter,newly discovered. -Randy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.