RemedySpot.com

Kerry to G. (and all the Dad's)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

G.,

You sons sound like they share the love in their way. Any home

cooked meals are great meals because of the love put into them.

My Dad visits often now so he's got it down pat. We no longer have

a guest room, it's his room.

He got here last night and we had pizza from our local family pizza

parlor and just relaxed. He got to see the newly framed art of my

Mom's that now completely fills up my front room. We sat in that

room and he said he's been having some rough days lately. This was

after I told him my son said he'd talked to her the other day, he

told me about it completely matter of fact (he's 3 1/2). I told him

Kurt was here to brighten his days and Kurt gave him a big smile and

hug and kiss. That was good enough to heal all and I'll talk w/ him

more about it later in the visit.

Today, we went to my daughter's YMCA baseball game and then to

stopped off for some new bird feeder's, seed, and some other little

project supplies for my husband and my Dad. Then home for

swimming. They all went in the pool, I just relaxed on the upper

deck, little too warm in the sun for me. My sister bought me a

super cool fan to make the summer bareable it's a misting fan and I

gotta say, it's really cool. It's like the one on the sidelines at

football games, but smaller and on a stand. It's an outdoor fan and

you hook it up to the hose and it mist's the deck and I can actually

sit out there and enjoy it. The mist cools the temp and as P.

and I discussed the fan moving the air makes it feel more

breathable. Kurt and I napped and in the evening we had dinner out

on the deck that my hubby prepared, burrito's (ground chicken,

sauteed veggies, black beans, salsa). Later, after clean up, some

Wii games and some relaxing, we had s'mores and now everyone's

retiring to bed.

Tomorrow's Father's Day so we'll do breakfast or brunch and just

enjoy the day.

Speaking of that, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

Oh and one more note since I don't have time to reply to any other

posts... , you got right... she's one heckuva wonderful

woman! Do some searches some time on her old posts and you'll see

catalogs of love, caring and giving... she does know how to say it

and you absolutely know, you know she means it! That is right on!

Good night all,

Kerry

37 IPF '01 S. IN

>

>      I bet your dad is happier than you can imagine to see you and

the kids----if he is going to only be there about a week--that only

gives him enough time to do all the hugging and kissing --then off

again then back for some more---sounds like a pretty good gig to me??

>      He doesn't spoil them does he?  I  have two sons, they are

pretty good with the hugs--but they have to much testostrone to kiss

good old dad, so we just exchange " whisker rubs, " --- mom always gets

the kisses--so we share them later.

>     My wife made me one of my favorite dishes last night and I

gotta share it with you, your dad might like it---ready-----she took

some lean pork --coated both sides with french's mustard then dipped

that in some flour she had on a paper plate, put them in a hot

frying pan until the mustard and flour firmed up to form a light

crust on them----then put them (4) in a baking dish and covered them

with a can of chicken with rice soup (and 3/4 can of water) and let

them bake at 325 for about an 60-70 minutes.  Served with bake

potatoe and corn was great (the juice from the dish on the potatoe

is really good).

>    Well I'm hungry now--------so take care of yourself and feel

free to contact me if you need an ear and I do tear up pretty easy --

but I won't let you know when it happens.

>    G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ. 

>

Guest guest

Kerry,

You tell your dad and have a happy fathers day and ---I would like to have you do me a favor---when you give your dad the kiss--whisper in his ear ---- " said you have a very special daughter and I love you dad." --and if he ain't smiling after that you can come here and live. Enjoy your family and I will "talk" with you after you relax.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ. P.S. heard any news about possible tranplant?

Subject: Kerry to G. (and all the Dad's)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 3:14 AM

G.,You sons sound like they share the love in their way. Any home cooked meals are great meals because of the love put into them.My Dad visits often now so he's got it down pat. We no longer have a guest room, it's his room. He got here last night and we had pizza from our local family pizza parlor and just relaxed. He got to see the newly framed art of my Mom's that now completely fills up my front room. We sat in that room and he said he's been having some rough days lately. This was after I told him my son said he'd talked to her the other day, he told me about it completely matter of fact (he's 3 1/2). I told him Kurt was here to brighten his days and Kurt gave him a big smile and hug and kiss. That was good enough to heal all and I'll talk w/ him more about it later in the visit. Today, we went to my daughter's YMCA baseball game and then to stopped off for some new

bird feeder's, seed, and some other little project supplies for my husband and my Dad. Then home for swimming. They all went in the pool, I just relaxed on the upper deck, little too warm in the sun for me. My sister bought me a super cool fan to make the summer bareable it's a misting fan and I gotta say, it's really cool. It's like the one on the sidelines at football games, but smaller and on a stand. It's an outdoor fan and you hook it up to the hose and it mist's the deck and I can actually sit out there and enjoy it. The mist cools the temp and as P. and I discussed the fan moving the air makes it feel more breathable. Kurt and I napped and in the evening we had dinner out on the deck that my hubby prepared, burrito's (ground chicken, sauteed veggies, black beans, salsa). Later, after clean up, some Wii games and some relaxing, we had s'mores and now everyone's retiring to

bed.Tomorrow's Father's Day so we'll do breakfast or brunch and just enjoy the day.Speaking of that, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!Oh and one more note since I don't have time to reply to any other posts... , you got right... she's one heckuva wonderful woman! Do some searches some time on her old posts and you'll see catalogs of love, caring and giving... she does know how to say it and you absolutely know, you know she means it! That is right on!Good night all,Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN>> I bet your dad is happier than you can imagine to see you and the kids----if he is going to only be there about a week--that only gives him enough time to do

all the hugging and kissing --then off again then back for some more---sounds like a pretty good gig to me??> He doesn't spoil them does he? I have two sons, they are pretty good with the hugs--but they have to much testostrone to kiss good old dad, so we just exchange "whisker rubs,"--- mom always gets the kisses--so we share them later.> My wife made me one of my favorite dishes last night and I gotta share it with you, your dad might like it---ready-- ---she took some lean pork --coated both sides with french's mustard then dipped that in some flour she had on a paper plate, put them in a hot frying pan until the mustard and flour firmed up to form a light crust on them----then put them (4) in a baking dish and covered them with a can of chicken with rice soup (and 3/4 can of water) and let them bake at 325 for about an 60-70

minutes. Served with bake potatoe and corn was great (the juice from the dish on the potatoe is really good).> Well I'm hungry now--------so take care of yourself and feel free to contact me if you need an ear and I do tear up pretty easy --but I won't let you know when it happens.> G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ. >

Guest guest

Kerry,

You tell your dad and have a happy fathers day and ---I would like to have you do me a favor---when you give your dad the kiss--whisper in his ear ---- " said you have a very special daughter and I love you dad." --and if he ain't smiling after that you can come here and live. Enjoy your family and I will "talk" with you after you relax.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ. P.S. heard any news about possible tranplant?

Subject: Kerry to G. (and all the Dad's)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 3:14 AM

G.,You sons sound like they share the love in their way. Any home cooked meals are great meals because of the love put into them.My Dad visits often now so he's got it down pat. We no longer have a guest room, it's his room. He got here last night and we had pizza from our local family pizza parlor and just relaxed. He got to see the newly framed art of my Mom's that now completely fills up my front room. We sat in that room and he said he's been having some rough days lately. This was after I told him my son said he'd talked to her the other day, he told me about it completely matter of fact (he's 3 1/2). I told him Kurt was here to brighten his days and Kurt gave him a big smile and hug and kiss. That was good enough to heal all and I'll talk w/ him more about it later in the visit. Today, we went to my daughter's YMCA baseball game and then to stopped off for some new

bird feeder's, seed, and some other little project supplies for my husband and my Dad. Then home for swimming. They all went in the pool, I just relaxed on the upper deck, little too warm in the sun for me. My sister bought me a super cool fan to make the summer bareable it's a misting fan and I gotta say, it's really cool. It's like the one on the sidelines at football games, but smaller and on a stand. It's an outdoor fan and you hook it up to the hose and it mist's the deck and I can actually sit out there and enjoy it. The mist cools the temp and as P. and I discussed the fan moving the air makes it feel more breathable. Kurt and I napped and in the evening we had dinner out on the deck that my hubby prepared, burrito's (ground chicken, sauteed veggies, black beans, salsa). Later, after clean up, some Wii games and some relaxing, we had s'mores and now everyone's retiring to

bed.Tomorrow's Father's Day so we'll do breakfast or brunch and just enjoy the day.Speaking of that, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!Oh and one more note since I don't have time to reply to any other posts... , you got right... she's one heckuva wonderful woman! Do some searches some time on her old posts and you'll see catalogs of love, caring and giving... she does know how to say it and you absolutely know, you know she means it! That is right on!Good night all,Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN>> I bet your dad is happier than you can imagine to see you and the kids----if he is going to only be there about a week--that only gives him enough time to do

all the hugging and kissing --then off again then back for some more---sounds like a pretty good gig to me??> He doesn't spoil them does he? I have two sons, they are pretty good with the hugs--but they have to much testostrone to kiss good old dad, so we just exchange "whisker rubs,"--- mom always gets the kisses--so we share them later.> My wife made me one of my favorite dishes last night and I gotta share it with you, your dad might like it---ready-- ---she took some lean pork --coated both sides with french's mustard then dipped that in some flour she had on a paper plate, put them in a hot frying pan until the mustard and flour firmed up to form a light crust on them----then put them (4) in a baking dish and covered them with a can of chicken with rice soup (and 3/4 can of water) and let them bake at 325 for about an 60-70

minutes. Served with bake potatoe and corn was great (the juice from the dish on the potatoe is really good).> Well I'm hungry now--------so take care of yourself and feel free to contact me if you need an ear and I do tear up pretty easy --but I won't let you know when it happens.> G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ. >