RemedySpot.com

Re: pets ---Joy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy, Can we see !!! pets bring so much when you are not feeling good. They are healing. My babies when I tell them Mommy doesn't feel good, have a headache let's lay down they all grab a pillow. They get very quiet and lay with us !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

my new pets....beware!

I have adopted two adorable small pets. One is black and the other siamese colored. They are fun, cute, smart and playful. My dogs are getting used to them...."they" are two large rats. I've always feared and loathed rats...but, a friend has some and I fell in love with them. Not the ones outside - tho I now feel bad for them...these are one year old. I plan on enjoying them their whole lives of 2-3 years.Keeps my mind off other things for now too.Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Joy, Thanks, WHOOOW !! my babies are in the albums Three shinning stars for me and ! They make everything better !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

my new pets....beware!> > > I have adopted two adorable small pets. One

is black and the other > siamese colored. They are fun, cute, smart and playful. My dogs are > getting used to them...."they" are two large rats. > > I've always feared and loathed rats...but, a friend has some and I fell > in love with them. Not the ones outside - tho I now feel bad for > them...these are one year old. I plan on enjoying them their whole > lives of 2-3 years.> > Keeps my mind off other things for now too.> Joy in Seattle>

Guest guest

Joy, Thanks, WHOOOW !! my babies are in the albums Three shinning stars for me and ! They make everything better !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

my new pets....beware!> > > I have adopted two adorable small pets. One

is black and the other > siamese colored. They are fun, cute, smart and playful. My dogs are > getting used to them...."they" are two large rats. > > I've always feared and loathed rats...but, a friend has some and I fell > in love with them. Not the ones outside - tho I now feel bad for > them...these are one year old. I plan on enjoying them their whole > lives of 2-3 years.> > Keeps my mind off other things for now too.> Joy in Seattle>