RemedySpot.com

Gale's Blessing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, Sher, my blessing is my friends..friends in the "air family" and neighbors who are friends. I called a friend at 4:30am last night.. I needed to talk. I don't think I was a blessing to her, but she sure blessed me.

Another friend called me yesterday morning and told me she thought I had a lot of "spunk". By Golly, I like that. I have decided that at my age it is OK to be "spunky". When I am told, "call me if you need anything", I WILL call. Am I too "spunky"? I don't want to be a nuisance or too needy. Gale in TX IPF 10/06Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gale,

Oh my sweet woman there is no such thing as "too spunky"! When your friends tell you 'call if you need me' I'm quite sure they mean what they say. I've been the honored recipient of a couple of those phone calls from a dear friend in the last few weeks. Her husband died a month ago and she needs her friends and family. As I said I was honored to get one of those late night calls from Jo. That's what friends are for!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Gale's Blessing

Oh, Sher, my blessing is my friends..friends in the "air family" and neighbors who are friends. I called a friend at 4:30am last night.. I needed to talk. I don't think I was a blessing to her, but she sure blessed me.

Another friend called me yesterday morning and told me she thought I had a lot of "spunk". By Golly, I like that. I have decided that at my age it is OK to be "spunky". When I am told, "call me if you need anything", I WILL call. Am I too "spunky"? I don't want to be a nuisance or too needy. Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gale,

Oh my sweet woman there is no such thing as "too spunky"! When your friends tell you 'call if you need me' I'm quite sure they mean what they say. I've been the honored recipient of a couple of those phone calls from a dear friend in the last few weeks. Her husband died a month ago and she needs her friends and family. As I said I was honored to get one of those late night calls from Jo. That's what friends are for!

Beth

Gale's Blessing

Another friend called me yesterday morning and told me she thought I had a lot of "spunk". By Golly, I like that. I have decided that at my age it is OK to be "spunky". When I am told, "call me if you need anything", I WILL call. Am I too "spunky"? I don't want to be a nuisance or too needy. Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Gale,

Beth

Gale's Blessing