RemedySpot.com

Re: Hospice/Sher/everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vicky,

I'm so proud of you....getting through such a difficult day with dignity and grace. I know you will be well taken care of in the coming months. Hospice isn't all about dying, they are there to assist you in LIVING as well as you possibly can at this stage of your life.

Don't fear the morphine. The purpose of it isn't to make you sleep but to ease your breathing and diminish any pain you may be in. It is possible to be on morphine and be completely alert.

You are in my heart and in my prayers every single minute dear woman!!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hospice

HI everyone,I'm sorry I havent been keeping up with everyone, just having a lot of pain and shortness of breath. I talked to my dr and he agreed, its time for Hospice so....they come Friday at 2pm to sign me up. I'm just so tired and worn out, and most of the pain I'm getting now is from my heart and my blockage. So, I will enjoy whats left, when it's time for me to go, my brother said he will let you all know. Thank you for being the best bunch of people I have ever met. I love you all.....Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome 4-06

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Vicky,

I'm so proud of you....getting through such a difficult day with dignity and grace. I know you will be well taken care of in the coming months. Hospice isn't all about dying, they are there to assist you in LIVING as well as you possibly can at this stage of your life.

Don't fear the morphine. The purpose of it isn't to make you sleep but to ease your breathing and diminish any pain you may be in. It is possible to be on morphine and be completely alert.

You are in my heart and in my prayers every single minute dear woman!!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hospice

HI everyone,I'm sorry I havent been keeping up with everyone, just having a lot of pain and shortness of breath. I talked to my dr and he agreed, its time for Hospice so....they come Friday at 2pm to sign me up. I'm just so tired and worn out, and most of the pain I'm getting now is from my heart and my blockage. So, I will enjoy whats left, when it's time for me to go, my brother said he will let you all know. Thank you for being the best bunch of people I have ever met. I love you all.....Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome 4-06

Guest guest

Hi Vicky.... got home yesterday from out PNW gathering and had such a good time. We were not strangers at all. More like a family gathering. There will be pictures posted.

It's amazing how brave and focused you have become since making a decision for yourself. The hard time is out of the way so maybe now you can enjoy the living part, like Beth said.

I have been on morphine for pain and functioned very well. In fact better because I wasn't always hurting. I'd still be on it except I'm allergic to it! Wouldn't ya know, something that works and then.

Keep on keepin' on honey.

I love you.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hospice