RemedySpot.com

Re: A mini triumph

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Z, Striding is such a wonderful thing.... I need to shuffle but when I need something I just go get it. then turn blue cough and get a lot of attention.. make a scene.. LOL I'll bet Rob was surprised huh?? Just watch your saturation , crank it up while moving- striding if you need it. Has your Dr said to turn up your 02 with exertion? HUGS to Lili. Sneak Rob a hug to..hee hee Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

I'm watching my sats, and I'm on 6L on exertion. I'm sure Rob will welcome the hug, but he's not home from work yet (it's 6.45pm here)

Rob did a double take, but I hadn't realised at that point that I was keeping up as I wasn't thinking about it. I really noticed when I was out with the girls on Sunday night. I have slowed down a bit today, but that's fine, I'm not going to push it. I always used to have a confident stride and I do kind of miss it.

Love Ze xx>> Z, Striding is such a wonderful thing.... I need to shuffle but when > I need something I just go get it. then turn blue cough and get a lot > of attention.. make a scene.. LOL> I'll bet Rob was surprised huh?? Just watch your saturation , crank > it up while moving- striding if you need it. Has your Dr> said to turn up your 02 with exertion?> HUGS to Lili. Sneak Rob a hug to..hee hee> > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

I'm watching my sats, and I'm on 6L on exertion. I'm sure Rob will welcome the hug, but he's not home from work yet (it's 6.45pm here)

Rob did a double take, but I hadn't realised at that point that I was keeping up as I wasn't thinking about it. I really noticed when I was out with the girls on Sunday night. I have slowed down a bit today, but that's fine, I'm not going to push it. I always used to have a confident stride and I do kind of miss it.

Love Ze xx>> Z, Striding is such a wonderful thing.... I need to shuffle but when > I need something I just go get it. then turn blue cough and get a lot > of attention.. make a scene.. LOL> I'll bet Rob was surprised huh?? Just watch your saturation , crank > it up while moving- striding if you need it. Has your Dr> said to turn up your 02 with exertion?> HUGS to Lili. Sneak Rob a hug to..hee hee> > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Guest guest

That is awesome Ze.

Hugs Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

> That sounds like a car actually! [:D] Aaaaaaaaaaaannyway, you'll

> never guess what I found myself doing recently without realising it.

>

> STRIDING!!!!! [:o] [:D] Not my usual slow strolling meandre, but

> striding along as if I didn't have a care in the world [:D] Even

when

> we'd finished the food shopping and Rob had got to the lift, he'd

turned

> round to check where I was and was surprised to find me right behind

> him! (normally I'm way, way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy behind

[8-|]

>

> I didn't manage to stride all the way to Lili's school yesterday,

but I

> was definitely quicker in getting there.

>

> Just thought I'd share

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

That is awesome Ze.

Hugs Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

>

when

turned

[8-|]

>

but I

>

> Just thought I'd share

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

That is awesome Ze.

Hugs Irene

Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

>

when

turned

[8-|]

>

but I

>

> Just thought I'd share

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

Zena, did I miss something? Were you just feeling good, or was it

O2 cranked up or what? Inquiring minds...

Kerry

37 IPF '01 S IN.

>

>

> never guess what I found myself doing recently without realising

it.

>

> STRIDING!!!!! [:o] [:D] Not my usual slow strolling meandre,

but

> striding along as if I didn't have a care in the world [:D]

Even when

turned

> round to check where I was and was surprised to find me right

behind

[8-|]

>

but I

>

> Just thought I'd share

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

Zena, did I miss something? Were you just feeling good, or was it

O2 cranked up or what? Inquiring minds...

Kerry

37 IPF '01 S IN.

>

>

> never guess what I found myself doing recently without realising

it.

>

> STRIDING!!!!! [:o] [:D] Not my usual slow strolling meandre,

but

> striding along as if I didn't have a care in the world [:D]

Even when

turned

> round to check where I was and was surprised to find me right

behind

[8-|]

>

but I

>

> Just thought I'd share

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

Hi Kerry, How are you?

I think I'm just very slowly getting that little bit fitter. My O2 was at it's normal level (6L) for exersion, but usually at that level I still need to walk very slowly, probably about 1.5-2miles an hour.> >> > > > That sounds like a car actually! [:D] Aaaaaaaaaaaannyway, you'll> > never guess what I found myself doing recently without realising > it.> > > > STRIDING!!!!! [:o] [:D] Not my usual slow strolling meandre, > but> > striding along as if I didn't have a care in the world [:D] > Even when> > we'd finished the food shopping and Rob had got to the lift, he'd > turned> > round to check where I was and was surprised to find me right > behind> > him! (normally I'm way, way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy behind > [8-|]> > > > I didn't manage to stride all the way to Lili's school yesterday, > but I> > was definitely quicker in getting there.> > > > Just thought I'd share> > > > Love Ze xx> >>

Guest guest

Hi Kerry, How are you?

I think I'm just very slowly getting that little bit fitter. My O2 was at it's normal level (6L) for exersion, but usually at that level I still need to walk very slowly, probably about 1.5-2miles an hour.> >> > > > That sounds like a car actually! [:D] Aaaaaaaaaaaannyway, you'll> > never guess what I found myself doing recently without realising > it.> > > > STRIDING!!!!! [:o] [:D] Not my usual slow strolling meandre, > but> > striding along as if I didn't have a care in the world [:D] > Even when> > we'd finished the food shopping and Rob had got to the lift, he'd > turned> > round to check where I was and was surprised to find me right > behind> > him! (normally I'm way, way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy behind > [8-|]> > > > I didn't manage to stride all the way to Lili's school yesterday, > but I> > was definitely quicker in getting there.> > > > Just thought I'd share> > > > Love Ze xx> >>

Guest guest

Hi Kerry, How are you?