RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: AGE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

I agree with you! not funny! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

HA HA HA HO HOOO not funny.. ;)

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Peggy,

I agree with you! not funny! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

HA HA HA HO HOOO not funny.. ;)

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

, I loved this!!!!! I di laugh out

loud,but softly due to the cracked rib!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Godfrey wrote:

You

gotta love it--- G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Subject: AGE

The last line is a classic. Almost defy you to not laugh out loud.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND

THINKING, SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD.

WELL.... YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE.

MY NAME IS ALICE , AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR

MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.

I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA,WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME.

SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH

THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARS

AGO.

COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK

THEN?

UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.

THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY

TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE.

AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK

HIGH

SCHOOL

'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.

'WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.

HE ANSWERED , 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?'

'YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.

HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.

THEN, THAT UGLY,

OLD,

BALD,

WRINKLED,

LARD-BUT

GRAY HEADED

DECREPIT

VULTURE-LOOKING CREEP

ASKED

"WHAT DID YOU TEACH'" ?

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1505 - Release Date: 6/16/2008 7:20 AM

Guest guest

Funny, funny. When I went to our 50th high school reunion now some years ago, I recognized only two people. Even with name tags, I couldn't recognize the others. And there were only 12 of us (I was valedictorian, of course, although the competition was tough) and we had gone through all 12 grades together. They had changed beyond recognition. I, of course, looked no different than I looked in our senior picture.

Jack

The last line is a classic. Almost defy you to not laugh out loud.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE ANDTHINKING, SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD. WELL.... YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE.MY NAME IS ALICE , AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FORMY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST. I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA,WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME.SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITHTHE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARSAGO.COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK THEN?UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAYTOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE. AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGHSCHOOL 'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A

MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.'WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.HE ANSWERED , 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?''YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.THEN, THAT UGLY,OLD,BALD,WRINKLED,LARD-BUTGRAY HEADEDDECREPITVULTURE-LOOKING CREEPASKED"WHAT DID YOU TEACH'" ?

Guest guest

That is always so strange for me... All my childhood friends have gotten so much older. One of them keeps slipping into my house. I walk past a mirror and she pops her head in there. Sure has ages and gained weight. I recognize something about the eyes and the smile. Sure would like to know where she went...  I am glad I have maintained my weight and shape. I do have to color my hair. But that started ay about 18 so I do it..  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

That is always so strange for me... All my childhood friends have gotten so much older. One of them keeps slipping into my house. I walk past a mirror and she pops her head in there. Sure has ages and gained weight. I recognize something about the eyes and the smile. Sure would like to know where she went...  I am glad I have maintained my weight and shape. I do have to color my hair. But that started ay about 18 so I do it..  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hahahaha,

Mind you, I have nearly gone up to someone who I was convinced I recognised until I remembered that she would have grown up too!

Love Ze xx>> > > > You gotta love it--- G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.> > > > > > > > Subject: AGE> > > > The last line is a classic. Almost defy you to not laugh out loud.> > > HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND> THINKING, SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD. > > > WELL.... YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE.> > > > MY NAME IS ALICE , AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR> MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST. > > > I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA,WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME.> SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH> THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARS> AGO.> > COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK > THEN?> > UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.> > THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY> TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE. > > > AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH> SCHOOL > > 'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.> > 'WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.> > HE ANSWERED , 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?'> > 'YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.> > HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.> > THEN, THAT UGLY,> > OLD,> > BALD,> > WRINKLED,> > LARD-BUT> > GRAY HEADED> > > > > DECREPIT> > VULTURE-LOOKING CREEP> > ASKED> > "WHAT DID YOU TEACH'" ?>