RemedySpot.com

memorials

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have given this allot of thought and can't seem to shake it ,so please try to understand I mean no harm.I am fairly new here and awhile back I was going through a stage of so much anger I just wanted to hit something. I live alone,and I was pacing in my apartment just so frustrated,as I am sure you know what I was feeling. I came here and Jack had said something very witty and it made me smile when I desperately needed one. I come here and see strength and hope when I need it most. I feel we are all in a big war against this monster. We can share our fears and our triumphs.The word STABLE is so nice to see. Yes, our fallen comrades should be remembered, but I agree with Bruce,that this may not be the forum.I never got the pleasure of meeting the people you speak of and I know there must

be someway to honor them without reminding the rest of us what battle we are fighting. I love the knowledge I gain here and the way the people relate. So, I will respect what you decide, but felt the need to express myself. I hope you understand.