RemedySpot.com

Re: Tommorrow seeing new Rheumie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

wish you luck tomorrow, It always makes me nervous

when I go to the Dr,

I always have a rough night before I go.

I can never think of the right questions.

sure hope your cold is better in the morning.

Maybe, He will give you something for that also.

have a good day

ruth

>

> Hi All,

>

> Tommorrow, I'm seeing my new Rheumatologist. I don't have yet the

> butterflies in my stomach, probably when I get there...I caught a

cold

> because my nose is running and I'm sniffling. I will update you

> tommorrow on how the appointment went and what tests he ordered.

>

> I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I will

> have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure with

> the conversation, questions will pop up in my head.

>

> Irene

> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

>

Guest guest

thanks Ruth!

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Re: Tommorrow seeing new Rheumie

wish you luck tomorrow, It always makes me nervouswhen I go to the Dr,I always have a rough night before I go.I can never think of the right questions.sure hope your cold is better in the morning. Maybe, He will give you something for that also. have a good dayruth>> Hi All,> > Tommorrow, I'm seeing my new Rheumatologist. I don't have yet the > butterflies in my stomach, probably when I get there...I caught a cold > because my nose is running and I'm sniffling. I will update you > tommorrow on how the appointment went and what tests he ordered.> > I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I will

> have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure with > the conversation, questions will pop up in my head.> > Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Guest guest

Good luck Irene. Everything will be ok. Mama says so! hahahaaaa

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Tommorrow seeing new Rheumie

Hi All,Tommorrow, I'm seeing my new Rheumatologist. I don't have yet the butterflies in my stomach, probably when I get there...I caught a cold because my nose is running and I'm sniffling. I will update you tommorrow on how the appointment went and what tests he ordered.I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I will have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure with the conversation, questions will pop up in my head.IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Guest guest

Hi All,Tommorrow, I'm seeing my new Rheumatologist. I don't have yet the butterflies in my stomach, probably when I get there...I caught a cold because my nose is running and I'm sniffling. I will update you tommorrow on how the appointment went and what tests he ordered.I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I will have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure with the conversation, questions will pop up in my head.IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks Sher...I'm off to bed now IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Guest guest

IRENE,

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR APPT.

LOVE

GEETA

> Hi All,

>

cold

>

> I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I

will

> have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure

with

>

> Irene

>

Guest guest

IRENE,

LOVE

GEETA

> Hi All,

>

cold

>

will

with

>

> Irene

>

Guest guest

IRENE,

LOVE

GEETA

> Hi All,

>

cold

>

will

with

>

> Irene

>

Guest guest

Oooo, good luck, I hope you get on well with this one and it all works out for you

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > Tommorrow, I'm seeing my new Rheumatologist. I don't have yet the > butterflies in my stomach, probably when I get there...I caught a cold > because my nose is running and I'm sniffling. I will update you > tommorrow on how the appointment went and what tests he ordered.> > I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I will > have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure with > the conversation, questions will pop up in my head.> > Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92>

Guest guest

Oooo, good luck, I hope you get on well with this one and it all works out for you

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > Tommorrow, I'm seeing my new Rheumatologist. I don't have yet the > butterflies in my stomach, probably when I get there...I caught a cold > because my nose is running and I'm sniffling. I will update you > tommorrow on how the appointment went and what tests he ordered.> > I don't even know what questions he'll ask...or what questions I will > have for him. I'm sure he'll order lots of blood tests. I'm sure with > the conversation, questions will pop up in my head.> > Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92>