RemedySpot.com

Re: memorials/May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

May,

A Database/Tribute sounds good to me because not only we will remember our friends who

crossed over, but who fought this disease, their courage, strength, sense of humour etc...I

never got to meet Ginger, from the posts and pictures about Ginger, she sounded like a lovely

lady, I know she's in Heaven with God, looking over us.

ok...I know I'm young, at young age, I had to deal with 2 deaths a week apart from each other.

We have loved ones who love us down here on earth 24/7. Loved ones, God who love us from

Heaven and are looking over us 24/7.

The Air Family, has become like a second family to me. Who I have come to adore and love.

Honestly death/hospice care/even the home care nurse, I have scares me to death, there are

so many fighters on this board, that everyday it makes it a little easier to deal with it.

I would like to (((((thank each and one of you)))))

I know everyone deals with death/feelings in their own different way, that's what makes us so

unique/special. For newbies, joining the group, if they choose to click on the database/tribute to

see our friends who have crossed over, they will see how much love etc...this group has for each

other in good and bad times.

I Hope, I haven't brought tears to anyone!

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Re: Re: memorials

May, I am glad you brought it up. I think we have all thought about it, wondering if we will just be gone or have somewhere

with our names forever connected to this "Air Family". A Database sounds good to me.

As far as newbies running into it Bruce, Shoot I can't even find the last two files that were posted.

Death is part of life we all face.... along with everyone else. we just may live a lot longer that "THEY" tell us.

and Joyce, Leanne and others are proof that the Dr's don't know it all. Shoot I feel like this is my last day too but

I am NOT going anywhere. And you better think about me.. got it??? Now I would vote for a database "Celebration of our lives".

That might be a huge job I don't know.

Ginger would be a cross of "Snapdragon and an American Beauty Rose". One of a kind for sure.

I don't want to see that I am a stink weed... ok? ok.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Guest guest

I agree with Irene here. I think a database where we can go to remember our airfamily will be good for us and for the newbies to find out how much love and support there is for each other on here, but also, you don't have to look if you don't want to.

I don't think it will be a sad reminder of our own mortality, after all it's something everyone has to face sooner or later. Personally I derive a little comfort out of the idea that I will be remembered, rather than disappeared like a guilty secret. It's not as though those who have passed are not spoken about. I never knew Ginger, but it is obvious that she is held in high regard by many of you. It's nice to think that some of you may do the same for me.

Love Ze xx >> May,> A Database/Tribute sounds good to me because not only we will remember our friends who > crossed over, but who fought this disease, their courage, strength, sense of humour etc...I > never got to meet Ginger, from the posts and pictures about Ginger, she sounded like a lovely> lady, I know she's in Heaven with God, looking over us.> ok...I know I'm young, at young age, I had to deal with 2 deaths a week apart from each other.> We have loved ones who love us down here on earth 24/7. Loved ones, God who love us from> Heaven and are looking over us 24/7.> The Air Family, has become like a second family to me. Who I have come to adore and love.> Honestly death/hospice care/even the home care nurse, I have scares me to death, there are> so many fighters on this board, that everyday it makes it a little easier to deal with it.> I would like to (((((thank each and one of you))))) > I know everyone deals with death/feelings in their own different way, that's what makes us so > unique/special. For newbies, joining the group, if they choose to click on the database/tribute to> see our friends who have crossed over, they will see how much love etc...this group has for each > other in good and bad times.> I Hope, I haven't brought tears to anyone!> Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92> > > Re: Re: memorials> > > May, I am glad you brought it up. I think we have all thought about it, wondering if we will just be gone or have somewhere> with our names forever connected to this "Air Family". A Database sounds good to me. > As far as newbies running into it Bruce, Shoot I can't even find the last two files that were posted. > > Death is part of life we all face.... along with everyone else. we just may live a lot longer that "THEY" tell us. > and Joyce, Leanne and others are proof that the Dr's don't know it all. Shoot I feel like this is my last day too but> I am NOT going anywhere. And you better think about me.. got it??? Now I would vote for a database "Celebration of our lives". > > That might be a huge job I don't know. > Ginger would be a cross of "Snapdragon and an American Beauty Rose". One of a kind for sure. > > I don't want to see that I am a stink weed... ok? ok.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up."> > > > > > > __________________________________________________________________> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca>