RemedySpot.com

Emerald Matrix Rhythmic Decree!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Emerald Matrix Rhythmic Decree!In the Name and by the Power and Authority of the Beloved MightyPresence of God which I AM, I call to the Nameless One in the Centerof the Universe, I call to Beloved Sanat Kumara and Lady Master Venus,Beloved Mighty I AM Presence! in the Heart of the Great Central Sun,Beloved Cyclopea and Virginia, Beloved Great Silent Watcher, BelovedPallas Athena, Beloved Archangel Raphael and Mother , BelovedHilarion and Lady Master Leto, Beloved Meta and the Angel Deva of theJade Temple, Beloved Maha Chohan and Beloved Jesus, - Release yourLight!(3x) In answer to this my call !Out from the Great, Great Central Sun,Blaze Emerald Miracle Light!Out from the Great, Great Silent Source,Shine On Electrons Bright!Out from the Great, Great Sea of Love,Pour Forth Great Tides of Life!O Presence Mine, Thine Eye All-Seeing,Survey Our Urgent Need.Reveal Thy Plan! Forge Each Detail!Project Thy Remedy!Thy Perfect Image, Etched in Fire,Restore by Thy Decree!Love Calls To Love, Pink Summons White,Joins Blue and Gold To Green!Love's Magnet Draws the Fire Mist,Let Rays of Emerald Stream!Love Conquers All... the Great, the Small,Perfection Reign Supreme!Emerald Matrix! Emerald Fire!Pulsing Womb of God Desire!Emerald Matrix! Emerald Flame!Manifest Now in the I AM Name!Emerald Matrix! Emerald Might!Miracle Mantra, I AM Light!Immortal Christos Stand Revealed,Thy Perfect Image Sing!Eternal Youth and Health Restore,Blest Meta and Lord Ling!Resplendent , Raphael Too,Bring Healing In Your Wings!Come Heed Our Call, Truth Champions, All,Take Up Your Places Here!Come Cyclopea, Elohim,And Blest Athena Dear,Come Jesus, , Hilarion,Great Miracles — Appear!I AM God Faith — Believing!I AM God Hope — Conceiving!I AM God Mind — All Knowing!I AM God Thought — Bestowing!I AM God Flame — Instilling!I AM God Light — Fulfilling!I AM God Life — Expanding!I AM God Love — Commanding!I AM God Sight — All Glorious!I AM God Might — Victorious!Blaze Emerald Miracle Light!Shine On, Electrons Bright!Pour Fourth, Great Tides of Life!Survey Our Urgent Need,Project Thy Remedy!Restore by Thy Decree!Join Blue and Gold To Green!Let Rays of Emerald Stream!Perfection Reign Supreme!Blest Meta and Lord Ling!Thy Perfect Image Sing!Bring Healing In Your Wings!Take Up Your Places Here!Come Blest Athena Dear!Great Miracles — Appear!Copyright © 2002 The Temple of The Presence Copyright © 2002 The Temple of The Presence