RemedySpot.com

Remembering the Thus-Gone (to Oogie)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Remembering the Thus-Gone (to Oogie) Last night there were no stars.Not even a hint of a moon.With sadness and darknessI entered the darkness of sleep. Forever passed and morning came.No roosters blowing bugles.No alarm clock sonic booms.Just a sudden abrupt waking-Like being killed in a nightmare.If I screamed, I don't remember... Never beforehave I feltsuch an intense lonliness and absoluteness of isolation.So hard, so much effort,recalling therapeutic memories;The faces and voices.The ones who smile and know my name,but I failed. I failed. Then I remembered you;The now thus-gonefour legged emanationof unconditional love.Yes special one, now I know. I know how you felt.Your last month

herespent in a small cagein a large building.Scared and confused,becoming sick and frailfrom loneliness and isolation... Sentenced to deathby a nobody.Your judge and jury.Your executioner.Less than the dirt on my shoes.A nobody. Oh precious thus-gone,out of the whole worldyou chose to love me.You filled my life with a joygreater than that of any person.You brought sunshine,tranquility, and laughter.Keeping me sanethroughout the many warslife has thrown at me. All of the bullets and bombsaimed at me and my footsteps,yet you became the casualty.How and why this happenedI will never understand.Never.The tears which nowrun down my face like a causic acid-I sense, I feel truthfullyyou wish them banquished. I close my eyesand see you in

Heaven,rolling around and playing.Running through flowery fields,attempting to get my attentionand make me smile again. I thank you sincerelyfor reminding methat love has no barriers.Distance or death doesn't apply,for being with me stillin your memory and your heart,and for letting me knowin your silly girl waysthat I am forgiven. -Randy 5/31/08

Guest guest

May she walk with you, always. Much Love MarkRandy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Remembering the Thus-Gone (to Oogie) Last night there were no stars.Not even a hint of a moon.With sadness and darknessI entered the darkness of sleep. Forever passed and morning came.No roosters blowing bugles.No alarm clock sonic booms.Just a sudden abrupt waking-Like being

killed in a nightmare.If I screamed, I don't remember... Never beforehave I feltsuch an intense lonliness and absoluteness of isolation.So hard, so much effort,recalling therapeutic memories;The faces and voices.The ones who smile and know my name,but I failed. I failed. Then I remembered you;The now thus-gonefour legged emanationof unconditional love.Yes special one, now I know. I know how you felt.Your last month herespent in a small cagein a large building.Scared and confused,becoming sick and frailfrom loneliness and isolation... Sentenced to deathby a nobody.Your judge and jury.Your executioner.Less than the dirt on my shoes.A nobody. Oh precious thus-gone,out of the whole worldyou chose to love me.You filled

my life with a joygreater than that of any person.You brought sunshine,tranquility, and laughter.Keeping me sanethroughout the many warslife has thrown at me. All of the bullets and bombsaimed at me and my footsteps,yet you became the casualty.How and why this happenedI will never understand.Never.The tears which nowrun down my face like a causic acid-I sense, I feel truthfullyyou wish them banquished. I close my eyesand see you in Heaven,rolling around and playing.Running through flowery fields,attempting to get my attentionand make me smile again. I thank you sincerelyfor reminding methat love has no barriers.Distance or death doesn't apply,for being with me stillin your memory and your heart,and for letting me knowin your silly girl waysthat I am forgiven. -Randy 5/31/08

Guest guest

Oogie - four legged unconditional love -

how touchingly beautiful.

Our four legged angels " say " love in so many ways

in simple and clearly understood words untyped, unspoken

for those of us who take the moments in life to listen.

May we all be so blessed to recognize these

angelic miracles that Mother Earth has gifted us

in all her beatiful and harmonious creations, and closely learn their

lessons

in loving,

may we now choose to walk each step in a sacred manner,

loving and blessing always.

If she had made a video, this is what it would have said:

_http://www.simpletr uths.com/ a.aspx?mo= mybb & t=2_

(http://www.simpletr uths.com/ a.aspx?mo= mybb & t=2)

Enjoy your day, precious gift,

Mitakuye Oyasin (Lakota-we are all related),

Peaceable

>

>

> Remembering the Thus-Gone (to Oogie)

>

>

>

> Last night there were no stars.

> Not even a hint of a moon.

> With sadness and darkness