RemedySpot.com

hello again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone

I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.

I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them.

This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have helped me through some troubling times.

I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so long and have seen me through all the troubling times.

My husband will post of my death.

Thank you again for all your care and support.

Lentz

NIPF 02 PH 007

Transtrach 07

Guest guest

... Thanks for taking the time to post to us and belated wishes for your "birth" - day. That was God's special day for and that day is still precious to those who were happy to see a sweet baby born then and those who love you now. I'm saddened those same people now are grieving for you. I guess that is the cycle of life isn't it?

I know one day I will be where you are and I hope I can sound as accepting as you do. I think I will but it's hard to prepare NOW for THEN. I remember when it was hard for you too and the fear you had.

, you say, " I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time." Everything you say at this time is advantageous to us...and I (we) am able to express myself to you as I think about my own few remaining months when I get there.

Facing our own mortality is very difficult for some and being able to talk directly to one who really "gets it" is advantageous dear heart!

My heart is happy that you have had time to heal family wounds. I have too and I understand the peace that comes with that healing. For those from whom no peace can come, I have accepted the things I cannot change.

This last week sees Vicky deciding to go into Hospice with a DNR and you staying at home. My prayers are daily for both of you and I thank you again for sharing with us.

I love you .

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

hello again

Hello everyone

I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.

I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them.

This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have helped me through some troubling times.

I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so long and have seen me through all the troubling times.

My husband will post of my death.

Thank you again for all your care and support.

Lentz

NIPF 02 PH 007

Transtrach 07

Guest guest

I wasn't fortunate enough to know you as well as others but I still have

you in my thoughts and admire your strength and courage. I do have to

say one thing and that is even though you may feel nothing you say is

advantageous, everything you say is of value to us. We're not friends

and support just when people have upbeat things to say. We all

ultimately face the same situation you do now. Just knowing you as you

face it, strengthens us and helps our ability to deal with the future.

We continue to think of you and carry you in our hearts. And, we

continue to learn from you.

>

> Hello everyone

> I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I

want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about

me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now

would be advantageous to anyone at this time.

> I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four

months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years.

Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live

that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good

but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services

immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular

doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice,

so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have

learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced

many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have

come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be

afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the

good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for

aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to

let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt

them.

> This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have

helped me through some troubling times.

> I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so

long and have seen me through all the troubling times.

> My husband will post of my death.

> Thank you again for all your care and support.

> Lentz

> NIPF 02 PH 007

> Transtrach 07

>

Guest guest

Much love and strength to you

Love Ze xx>> Hello everyone> I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.> I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them. > This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have helped me through some troubling times. > I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so long and have seen me through all the troubling times.> My husband will post of my death.> Thank you again for all your care and support.> Lentz> NIPF 02 PH 007> Transtrach 07>

Guest guest

Much love and strength to you

Love Ze xx>> Hello everyone> I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.> I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them. > This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have helped me through some troubling times. > I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so long and have seen me through all the troubling times.> My husband will post of my death.> Thank you again for all your care and support.> Lentz> NIPF 02 PH 007> Transtrach 07>

Guest guest

nancy

thank you very much for finding the energy to post to us.

we understand your feelings about hospice, not a place you

would relax in. i'm sure you will make liars of the doctors

yet again - i hope you do.

i wish you comfort. i will never forget you. much love.

may

scotland

>

> Hello everyone

> I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything.

I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask

about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I

say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.

> I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around

four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for

many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I

would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life

now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to

procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe

medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know

how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has

been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others

along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have

to admit that some good things have come about because of my

illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I

will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have

had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the

healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people

know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them.

> This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You

have helped me through some troubling times.

> I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so

long and have seen me through all the troubling times.

> My husband will post of my death.

> Thank you again for all your care and support.

> Lentz

> NIPF 02 PH 007

> Transtrach 07

>

Guest guest

I am so very proud of you. This post comes from an angel. You have struggled so hard and suffered so long to stay alive. I support your decision now. It is still in God's hands. It has always been. I have loved knowing you, sharing with you and talking with you. I hope these next months are easier for you. You are and always will be in my heart and in my prayers.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> Hello everyone> I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.> I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them. > This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have helped me through some troubling times. > I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so long and have seen me through all the troubling times.> My husband will post of my death.> Thank you again for all your care and support.> Lentz> NIPF 02 PH 007> Transtrach 07>

Guest guest

I am so very proud of you. This post comes from an angel. You have struggled so hard and suffered so long to stay alive. I support your decision now. It is still in God's hands. It has always been. I have loved knowing you, sharing with you and talking with you. I hope these next months are easier for you. You are and always will be in my heart and in my prayers.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> Hello everyone> I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I want to thank all of you that have emailed me personally to ask about me. I have thought about posting again but feel that nothing I say now would be advantageous to anyone at this time.> I have been told that my life expectancy is limited not to around four months. But you guys know that I have beat all the odds for many years. Fathers Day was also my birthday. I was told that I would never live that long....but I did. Granted, my quality of life now is not so good but I am alive. The doctors have advised me to procure Hospice services immediately, as Hospice doctos can prescribe medecines that regular doctors cannot prescribe but most of you know how I feel about Hospice, so I have not contacted them. This has been a long journey. I have learned alot about myself and others along the way. I have experienced many not so good things but I have to admit that some good things have come about because of my illness. I will not complain and I refuse to be afraid anymore. I will accept death now and will be thankful for the good times I have had. Thankful for the time given to me, time for aiding in the healing of my family estrangements. Time given to me to let people know I love them and to ask forgiveness for times I have hurt them. > This board has been good for me. I have made good friends. You have helped me through some troubling times. > I want to thank all of you that have been a part of my life for so long and have seen me through all the troubling times.> My husband will post of my death.> Thank you again for all your care and support.> Lentz> NIPF 02 PH 007> Transtrach 07>