RemedySpot.com

My Tx evaluation at Shands

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I spent last Weds. Thurs. and Fri. at Shands as an outpatient.

These are the tests and meetings they had me go through.

Wednesday - Chest x-ray, labs (13 tubes)PPD skin test, EKG and Echo

with Bubble, Abd Ultrasound, VQ scan, Financial Consult, Chest CT, PFT

Thursday - Psychology Consult, Physical Therapy,Socialwork Consult,

Pharmacy Consult

Friday - PPD Skin check, Right and Left heart cath

They wiull get together wth all the departments sometime in the next

3 weeks and a decision will be me wether or not to list me.

It was an interesting 3 days.

take care and easy breathing,

Kathy PF 4/07

Guest guest

Kathy,

Make sure that they give you copies of everything. Invaluable information to keep. How did the heart cath go? Were you scared? It is something that I never wanted to have done....just one of those things that freaked me out....now, I have had three. Did they find any pulmonary pressure in your heart?

The wait will be endless for you. Sit tight and know that God is working his plan. Easy for me to say, huh?

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> I spent last Weds. Thurs. and Fri. at Shands as an outpatient.> > These are the tests and meetings they had me go through.> > Wednesday - Chest x-ray, labs (13 tubes)PPD skin test, EKG and Echo> with Bubble, Abd Ultrasound, VQ scan, Financial Consult, Chest CT, PFT> > Thursday - Psychology Consult, Physical Therapy,Socialwork Consult,> Pharmacy Consult> > Friday - PPD Skin check, Right and Left heart cath> > They wiull get together wth all the departments sometime in the next> 3 weeks and a decision will be me wether or not to list me.> > It was an interesting 3 days.> > take care and easy breathing,> > Kathy PF 4/07>

Guest guest

Kathy,

Make sure that they give you copies of everything. Invaluable information to keep. How did the heart cath go? Were you scared? It is something that I never wanted to have done....just one of those things that freaked me out....now, I have had three. Did they find any pulmonary pressure in your heart?

The wait will be endless for you. Sit tight and know that God is working his plan. Easy for me to say, huh?

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> I spent last Weds. Thurs. and Fri. at Shands as an outpatient.> > These are the tests and meetings they had me go through.> > Wednesday - Chest x-ray, labs (13 tubes)PPD skin test, EKG and Echo> with Bubble, Abd Ultrasound, VQ scan, Financial Consult, Chest CT, PFT> > Thursday - Psychology Consult, Physical Therapy,Socialwork Consult,> Pharmacy Consult> > Friday - PPD Skin check, Right and Left heart cath> > They wiull get together wth all the departments sometime in the next> 3 weeks and a decision will be me wether or not to list me.> > It was an interesting 3 days.> > take care and easy breathing,> > Kathy PF 4/07>

Guest guest

Kathy,