RemedySpot.com

Re: PNW back home now

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welcome home, Mama Sher. Glad it went well, but I'm a bit jealous of you cavorting with these other men.

Jack

PNW back home now

What a wonderful time we had in WA.! There was Steve/Vicky, Kathy/, Joy and Rich and Sher. We all looked like others thought we would and it was like meeting old friends for a 'catch-up-lunch' .

Kathy, and Joy left in the late afternoon... they live a hour or so away. Steve, Vicky and we had a wonderful dinner, in a great restaurant, waterside. The best prawns I've ever eaten. Steve enjoyed scallops and Vicky and Rich had steaks. It was absolutely the greatest evening I have had in I don't know how long. Steve/Vicky were just like friends we have known for so long and just playing catch up with. We were totally comfortable with each other and with the others before they left. I will always treasure our time together. Rich enjoyed them all as well.

I have pictures but I'm not even unpacked yet. I haven't learned how to send more than one picture at a time yet so I'll have to see what I can do later...may have to send them to Beth what with the photo problems.

Later...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!