RemedySpot.com

All You Need is Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends. The Energies of the Eleventh Heaven spiral towards us. And since this is a co-creational dance, we spiral towards the energies. November 2008 begins the dawn of a new Heaven filled with rekindled appreciation for community. All are feeling the beginnings of this loving energy -- even in my small hometown base in Louisiana. My neighbor is inspired to coordinate a local Farmers Market for those with wares of all sorts to share. A local business man mentioned a piece of property which he has envisioned this market upon to my neighbor, Kassandra, who is moved to put her wisdom into action. Both are enthusiastic -- highly charged by the energy. Their collaboration of fair

energy exchange allows his vision of community to become reality. My heart sings as the loving pulses move us together (to gather). And when is the opening celebration? Fall 2008. The interest in bartering and non-cash exchange is high. It fills my heart with gratitude to experience the evolutionary energies in those who are working from a place of re-membering the ways of admiration by fair energy exchanges. And with no conscious knowledge of these Frequency Shifts described in the Maya Calendars. So, when we wonder how this will happen on a global scale, realize the Universe will provide the inspiration. Our cooperative endeavors opens the space for each to expand in their unique way. All you need is

Love. (Pretty catchy!! Have I heard that somewhere before? ) Our current Maya 13-day period of Ben (the ) has truly tapped into the global happenings. "Ruled by goddess of storms and chaos. Days energy focuses on policies and judgments, promoting ideas and airing opinions. Political affairs, especially treaties, are one of the many facets of Ben." Today is the 7th day of this Trecena, the Peak of the energies. I do feel the energies approaching us continue to heighten our attunement to the new Heaven. Minute shifts face us towards the days of greater community participation and loving Light. Listen to the dreams and visions for community expressed by those around you and your

own inner spirit. These whispers guide us to the Oneness of All -- Divine Co-Creation. The dawning of the Light of the Eleventh Heaven is upon us. And my loving admiration for each of you, perfect Divine beings, is expressed in the Maya greeting In Lak'ech (I am another you). In Lak'ech (I am another you)www.-Rollins.com@...337-794-0062