RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sher, How was your week-end with your daughter ? My girlfriend of 40 years was here Fri, Sat and left Sun. now I am making my bibles to keep me busy. Hope it was all good. Lucky you getting to meet some Air Family members soon. I'm jealous.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Re: Sher

Sher, I am glad you had good results. When I was younger I had that done about four times within a year. I had stomach pain and was on Zantac by prescription over a year, didn't help. The last one they found I had a bacterial infection. That was painful. The cure was about 10 (seriously) antibiot ics. After 9 days my tong turned black and I thought I would croke. (is that a word??) So I ate yogurt until I was green. Oh well.

I am just so glad your OK.. You do have a big time coming up. ;) I sure do hope a lot can come.

My eyes are doing fine. I'll be glad to get new glasses.. I have about five pair and now use different ones foe whatever I'm doing.. lol I am just not right.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."