RemedySpot.com

Re: Our First Anniversary!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

I've been here a very short time, but, I love this community, and the

Beautiful People that Grace the boards ~~I'm quiet, in the posting

rhelm, but check in daily to read..

Thank You, and Congratulations to Those that Created such a Wonderful

Place

Namaste, Charlotte

, " " <butterflygris@...>

wrote:

>

>

> Today is also a Very Special day for all of us here Humanity Healing

> Foundation,

> we completed our first year of Operations.

>

> [Photobucket]

> <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t> Happy

> Anniversary Family!

>

Guest guest

I 'm delighted to be a part of such a WONDERFUL Family! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FAMILY!! <butterflygris@...> wrote: Today is also a Very Special day for all of us here Humanity Healing Foundation, we completed our first year of Operations.Happy Anniversary Family!

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.

Guest guest

time really does fly! that's amazing!! Happy Anniversary! =)This is only the beginning of the journey and with God's grace, I feel there are many more years for us to share together and many more anniversaries to celebrate!

BIG BIG BIG LOVE and ABUNDANT LIGHT to this fantastic group, and a humble thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxAlanoud/Alice/Ally =)On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 5:10 PM, <butterflygris@...> wrote:

Today is also a Very Special day for all of us here Humanity Healing Foundation, we completed our first year of Operations.Happy Anniversary Family!