RemedySpot.com

RE: Told you so!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy, I know what you mean. I'm just tired and have a back ache but God knows what strange dx and new med I'll be on. I have quit going to any doctor unless they are at the UW. I have had the dx of osteoporosis for over a year and took Fosamax. Fosamax made me real nauseous and sick all day Sunday. They also thought it might be damaging my liver so I had to go off. Just take vit c and d for it now.

Kathy, How are you? You had such a aura of contentment around you in Olympia. And also such a pretty smile. You are one of the rare people I could just sit with and not feel the need to converse and be content. Maybe if we play more musical chairs at our next meeting I would get to know you better. Not that I'm complaining. I had a wonderful time.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Told you so!Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:02:23 -0000

Sher, Steve, Kathy - I just got a call from the doc office informing me that my bone densitity test showes I have Osteopenia in my lower spine...now I have to take more meds for that!See, I told you I get bad news nearly every month!!! Just one more thing to add. I am rather shocked to hear about this 'cause my tests have been good all along.Joy in Seattle