RemedySpot.com

Re: A little update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks Beth

how will I explain it, to the ER dr or triage nurse the symptom I'm experiencing?..

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

A little update

Hi All,

I have a question to ask and it started on Tuesday night just after 11pm and it lasted

all night, into early hours about 5:30am. It was very constant about every 5-10 minutes

pain felt like a pulsation (heartbeat) between my left rib cage just above the navel area

(like an L shaped)

Yesterday, it wasn't that bad...it came and went during the day, it settled down around 6pm.

I haven't felt again...I did call my GP, this morning and she said if it happens again, I should

go to ER, it could be anything....It was so weird, has anybody experienced a similar situation.

I had a lot of blood tests, the other day and the results came back as normal.

5 tubes of blood were taken

On Saturday, I have my annual eye exam. Eye dr sent me a little note, you're overdue!

Please make an appointment. ..Probably my new Rheumatologist would want to do more blood tests

next week, when I see for the first time.

I'm still waiting for the Sleep Apnea appointment

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

thanks Beth

how will I explain it, to the ER dr or triage nurse the symptom I'm experiencing?..

A little update

Hi All,

I have a question to ask and it started on Tuesday night just after 11pm and it lasted

all night, into early hours about 5:30am. It was very constant about every 5-10 minutes

pain felt like a pulsation (heartbeat) between my left rib cage just above the navel area

(like an L shaped)

Yesterday, it wasn't that bad...it came and went during the day, it settled down around 6pm.

I haven't felt again...I did call my GP, this morning and she said if it happens again, I should

go to ER, it could be anything....It was so weird, has anybody experienced a similar situation.

On Saturday, I have my annual eye exam. Eye dr sent me a little note, you're overdue!

Please make an appointment. ..Probably my new Rheumatologist would want to do more blood tests

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

thanks Beth

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)

Guest guest

Hi lovely,

I've had nothing like that, I'm glad it's settled down now, but with your history I'd get it checked out if it happens again.

I hope it doesn't come back

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > I have a question to ask and it started on Tuesday night just after 11pm and it lasted> all night, into early hours about 5:30am. It was very constant about every 5-10 minutes> pain felt like a pulsation (heartbeat) between my left rib cage just above the navel area> (like an L shaped)> Yesterday, it wasn't that bad...it came and went during the day, it settled down around 6pm.> I haven't felt again...I did call my GP, this morning and she said if it happens again, I should> go to ER, it could be anything....It was so weird, has anybody experienced a similar situation.> I had a lot of blood tests, the other day and the results came back as normal. > 5 tubes of blood were taken> On Saturday, I have my annual eye exam.. Eye dr sent me a little note, you're overdue! > Please make an appointment...Probably my new Rheumatologist would want to do more blood tests > next week, when I see for the first time.> I'm still waiting for the Sleep Apnea appointment> Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92> > > __________________________________________________________________> Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>

Guest guest

Hi lovely,

I've had nothing like that, I'm glad it's settled down now, but with your history I'd get it checked out if it happens again.

Love Ze xx>> Hi All,> > I have a question to ask and it started on Tuesday night just after 11pm and it lasted> all night, into early hours about 5:30am. It was very constant about every 5-10 minutes> pain felt like a pulsation (heartbeat) between my left rib cage just above the navel area> (like an L shaped)> Yesterday, it wasn't that bad...it came and went during the day, it settled down around 6pm.> I haven't felt again...I did call my GP, this morning and she said if it happens again, I should> go to ER, it could be anything....It was so weird, has anybody experienced a similar situation.> I had a lot of blood tests, the other day and the results came back as normal. > 5 tubes of blood were taken> On Saturday, I have my annual eye exam.. Eye dr sent me a little note, you're overdue! > Please make an appointment...Probably my new Rheumatologist would want to do more blood tests > next week, when I see for the first time.> I'm still waiting for the Sleep Apnea appointment> Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92> > > __________________________________________________________________> Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>

Guest guest

Hi lovely,

Guest guest

Irene,

It's really impossible for me to say since I'm not experiencing it. But in general you should just describe specifics, the location of the pain or sensation, the intensity, how long it lasts or how often it comes and goes. Just give them as much specific factual information as possible.

Hope that helps.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)

Guest guest

Irene,

It's really impossible for me to say since I'm not experiencing it. But in general you should just describe specifics, the location of the pain or sensation, the intensity, how long it lasts or how often it comes and goes. Just give them as much specific factual information as possible.

Hope that helps.

Beth

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)

Guest guest

Irene,

Hope that helps.

Beth

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)

Guest guest

Beth,

The information does help...

I just don't want them to look at me weirdly lol! In the past I've had experiences, were nurses

and ER dr's just laughed at my face...not mentioning they lost me as a patient in ER and

had no idea were I was even though I was laying on a stretcher...had to ask help from the engineers

that worked in the hospital.

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Beth,

I just don't want them to look at me weirdly lol! In the past I've had experiences, were nurses

and ER dr's just laughed at my face...not mentioning they lost me as a patient in ER and

had no idea were I was even though I was laying on a stretcher...had to ask help from the engineers

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)

Guest guest

Beth,

A little update

Hi All,

(like an L shaped)