RemedySpot.com

hello wonderful soul family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello wonderful soul family, I am asking for prayers please. For myself....I am currently trying to better myself and my life. I feel alot of changes going on within. My health is taking a crazy toll though. I feel my body may be trying to have a heart attack/stroke. I am only 41....I lost my mother in last June due to colon cancer. That has been the most devistating thing I have experienced. We were very close. I have tried to be tough and not let it get to me. I decided to go back to school to further my education and get some training for a new career move. For the most part I am nervous but doing well. {I pray that I will continue to do above and beyond average.} But it seems my health is trying to get the better of me. Seems my blood vessels feel tight and I try to relax them and meditate but they keep wanting to tighten. This concerns me and I have never been one to believe in

going to the Doctor alot. I feel we have the power within us to heal... if that is what we chose. Maybe with my new adventures, I am being blocked somehow. Maybe trying to protect myself from the new coming in and not releasing the old. I am asking for your beautiful prayers please. I do know the power of prayer is sooooo strong. And double and triple when others are praying for you too. I am a faithful and firm believer in prayer. I thank each and everyone and love you all. I also am praying for each and everyone of my wonderful friends and family. You are all very so awesome. Let's all get together and heal the planet. Each prayer is heard and never ever goes unnoticed or unheard. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart filled with love for you. Your friend

and soul sister, Cheryl Cheryl ~ 2008 ~

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.