RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Saying Hi to Everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ze... I've had a heart cath and other than the normal nerves, there is nothing to it. You are sedated. Are you worried about the procedure? A stress test showed something in a vein but when they got in there it was nothing at all.

I'm especially glad I had it done now. I have sob and often high heart rate. At least I know now (and from other heart tests) that it isn't caused by my heart. What is your dr. looking for?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Saying Hi to Everyone!

Hi Irene,

I'm a leeetle bit tipsy right now. It's nearly 11pm and I've had the inlaws round for dinner. Other than that I'm fine. I had a letter today about the heart cath, i'm going in on the 9th July, which means I'll be in on my birthday typical!

Love Ze xx>> ((((Joyce))) ) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better! How's the > rash cleared? How's the new hat?> > ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?> > ((((Beth) ))) I Hope the rash has settled down!> > How's ((((Brett))) ) doing? I Hope his doing better!> > ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne, Peggy, > Geeta)))) How's everyone doing! > > If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of you!> > I Hope you're Enjoying the weekend> It's pretty cold over here> > Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

Hi Geeta, thanks for the Hugs IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Re: Saying Hi to Everyone!

Thanx Irene,hugs to you too, I am stable no probs.hugs to you too, keep wellGeeta-- In Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, "angels_intheclouds " wrote:>> ((((Joyce))) ) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better! How's the > rash cleared? How's the new hat?> > ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?> > ((((Beth) ))) I Hope the rash has settled down!> > How's ((((Brett))) ) doing? I Hope his doing better!> > ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne, Peggy, > Geeta)))) How's everyone doing! > > If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of you!> > I Hope you're Enjoying the

weekend> It's pretty cold over here> > Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!