RemedySpot.com

Re: APARTMENT LIVING FOR PATIENTS.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou,

It's 90 degrees today here in Maine. Global warming has made us as hot as Florida in the summer.

Try Nova Scotia. It sticks out into the ocean aways.

Jack

APARTMENT LIVING FOR PATIENTS.......

Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. This is ridiculous here.I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy mood. Guess I'll just go take a

pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Guest guest

Lou,

It's 90 degrees today here in Maine. Global warming has made us as hot as Florida in the summer.

Jack

Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. This is ridiculous here.I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy mood. Guess I'll just go take a

pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Guest guest

Lou,

Jack

pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Guest guest

Lou... I just read your post about living in an apt. as we do also.

It is puzzling to read all the different weather problems. I'm really sorry for you to deal with the heat/humidity! I can't stand it either. Here it was 46 degrees on the front porch at 7 A.M. The wind is howling and it's gray and raining. I'd rather have this though than what you are having. Hopefully you can get that A/C fixed. NOW.

What is causing the continued eye problems? Are you having trouble healing properly? You do have a lot goin' on ML. I'm sorry. Your situation deserves a DAMNIT! today.

I love you this day! ~Sher

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. This is ridiculous here.I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy mood. Guess I'll just go take a pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Guest guest

Lou... I just read your post about living in an apt. as we do also.

It is puzzling to read all the different weather problems. I'm really sorry for you to deal with the heat/humidity! I can't stand it either. Here it was 46 degrees on the front porch at 7 A.M. The wind is howling and it's gray and raining. I'd rather have this though than what you are having. Hopefully you can get that A/C fixed. NOW.

What is causing the continued eye problems? Are you having trouble healing properly? You do have a lot goin' on ML. I'm sorry. Your situation deserves a DAMNIT! today.

I love you this day! ~Sher

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. This is ridiculous here.I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy mood. Guess I'll just go take a pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Guest guest

Hi Mama-Sher: So nice to hear from you. When we went to get our new

glasses last week, I was having such glorious thoughts of continuing

my glorious life with glorious new eyes. The right eye is " cool " but

the lens in the left eye (somebody screwed up) is horrid, all

distorted, blurry and everything looks like it is only half the size

of everything I see out of the right eye.

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is another one of my famous sayings. LIKE THE STAGE

PLAY, " TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW " . yeah right!

Love, mlp IPF '02(love you this day too)

>

> Lou... I just read your post about living in an apt. as we do

also.

> It is puzzling to read all the different weather problems. I'm

really sorry for you to deal with the heat/humidity! I can't stand it

either. Here it was 46 degrees on the front porch at 7 A.M. The

wind is howling and it's gray and raining. I'd rather have this

though than what you are having. Hopefully you can get that A/C

fixed. NOW.

> What is causing the continued eye problems? Are you having

trouble healing properly? You do have a lot goin' on ML. I'm sorry.

Your situation deserves a DAMNIT! today.

> I love you this day! ~Sher

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> APARTMENT LIVING FOR PATIENTS.......

>

>

> Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it

is

> hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am

having

> him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the

> Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the

apt.

> It is a really good idea for any of you living this way.

>

> My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past

few

> days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so

Earl

> just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.

>

> I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine.

> This is ridiculous here.

>

> I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly " post " ,

can't

> watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.

>

> Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully

> bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my

happy

> mood. Guess I'll just go take a pill.

>

> Love, MLP IPF/'02

>