RemedySpot.com

Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 013.jpg, Porch to the group 014.jpg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MB.... I couldn't seem to get these 2 pics in my album and I can't figure out how to combine selected pictures in just ONE album...any suggestions?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Emailing: Porch to the group 013.jpg, Porch to the group 014.jpg

Here are two views of our apt. We are upstairs. Lots of trees so it's nice and shady.

Guest guest

MB.... I couldn't seem to get these 2 pics in my album and I can't figure out how to combine selected pictures in just ONE album...any suggestions?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Here are two views of our apt. We are upstairs. Lots of trees so it's nice and shady.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

You should be able to go to the album you to which you wish to add the pictures, click on the "Add pictures" near the top on the right hand side and then add them. Do you not have the "Add pictures" button?

Regarding your other question....Do you want to combine your two albums to one? Or just move pictures around between the two albums?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Guest guest

Sher,

You should be able to go to the album you to which you wish to add the pictures, click on the "Add pictures" near the top on the right hand side and then add them. Do you not have the "Add pictures" button?

Regarding your other question....Do you want to combine your two albums to one? Or just move pictures around between the two albums?

Beth

Guest guest

Sher,

Beth

Guest guest

I did what you said. Add picture...but after browse, clicking twice on picture, picture does not go to album. ONE did, the rest I cannot get.

Yes, I would like to combine the albums then I can go in and delete what I no longer want there. thanks

Guest guest

I did what you said. Add picture...but after browse, clicking twice on picture, picture does not go to album. ONE did, the rest I cannot get.

Yes, I would like to combine the albums then I can go in and delete what I no longer want there. thanks

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

Well I'm not sure what I did differently but it's done now. I added those two pictures of your home (lovely porch by the way) and combined all the pictures to one album.

Hope that helps.

Beth

Guest guest

MB! Thank you so much. I was only asking you how I could do it. Very much appreciated. I'll go check it out.

Guest guest

MB! Thank you so much. I was only asking you how I could do it. Very much appreciated. I'll go check it out.