> > Hi to all! I have been in Atlanta yesterday & today was my 6

week

> study

> > appointment. at Emory. Time has just flown by since I started

the

> Step

> > Trial. Today I had PFTs, 6MW, Blood tests, Questionaires ( a

whole

> > notebook of them actually) and saw Dr. & Tamra. Dr.

> tells

> > me the rash on my right hand is NOT eczema. He said it was

> vascular in

> > nature and I might have touched something. I will have to give

them

> > updates on it through email. The highlight of the day for me

today

> was:

> > The 6MW !!!!! Yea! When I finished it, the RT hugged me!!! I

> > completed 270 meters in 6 minutes. I was on room air the entire

> walk, I

> > did not have to stop, I did not get dizzy, etc. The lowest sat

> rate was

> > 82% but mostly it was around 85% or higher. In 2.5 minutes,

when

> the

> > walk was completed, my sat recovered to 95% and I was still on

room

> air

> > and I was standing up!! I had all the PFTs before the 6MW and

all

> of

> > those tests are stable and maybe a few points higher. Today's

DLCO

> > measured 8.9. The previous DLCO measured 7.9. Basically I range

> > between 34% and 43%. I learned today that there are different

> standards

> > of measurement for PFTs. TLC was 2.66 or 60 %. The only test

> that is

> > so difficult for me is: FVC. I attempted that one many times.

> Maybe I

> > will eventually learn to do that one. My FVC numbers were

stable

> from

> > February to June. I am going to ask Max to give me some lessons

on

> > panting. Maybe by August 1st, I will be ready to pant!

> >

> > Toodles!

> >

> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> >

>

Guest guest

Sherry.... I made a huge boo-boo! I referred to "Ginger's transplant" instead of Gwynne's transplant. I'm sorry...I find myself making these mistakes lately.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I'm Back!To Sherry

> > > > >Hi Jane,> > > > > > > > Oh, that sounds so great. If I remember correctly, you are on > a > > > > clinical trial using sidenafil - am I correct? I would LOVE > to > > > have > > > > those numbers about now. > > > > > > > > Keep up the great job. > > > > > > > > Sherry , TN, NSIP 2008, bronchiectasis, PBC> > > > > > > > > > Hi to all! I have been in Atlanta yesterday & today was my > 6 > > > week > > > > study> > > > > appointment. at Emory. Time has just flown by since I > started > > > the > > > > Step> > > > > Trial. Today I had PFTs, 6MW, Blood tests, Questionaires ( > a > > > whole> > > > > notebook of them actually) and saw Dr. & Tamra. Dr. > > > > > > tells> > > > > me the rash on my right hand is NOT eczema. He said it was > > > > vascular in> > > > > nature and I might have touched something. I will have to > > give > > > them> > > > > updates on it through email. The highlight of the day for > me > > > today > > > > was:> > > > > The 6MW !!!!! Yea! When I finished it, the RT hugged me!!! I> > > > > completed 270 meters in 6 minutes. I was on room air the > > entire > > > > walk, I> > > > > did not have to stop, I did not get dizzy, etc. The lowest > > sat > > > > rate was> > > > > 82% but mostly it was around 85% or higher. In 2.5 minutes, > > > when > > > > the> > > > > walk was completed, my sat recovered to 95% and I was still > > on > > > room > > > > air> > > > > and I was standing up!! I had all the PFTs before the 6MW > and > > > all > > > > of> > > > > those tests are stable and maybe a few points higher. > Today's > > > DLCO> > > > > measured 8.9. The previous DLCO measured 7.9. Basically I > > range> > > > > between 34% and 43%. I learned today that there are > different > > > > standards> > > > > of measurement for PFTs. TLC was 2.66 or 60 %. The only > test > > > > that is> > > > > so difficult for me is: FVC. I attempted that one many > times. > > > > Maybe I> > > > > will eventually learn to do that one. My FVC numbers were > > > stable > > > > from> > > > > February to June. I am going to ask Max to give me some > > lessons > > > on> > > > > panting. Maybe by August 1st, I will be ready to pant!> > > > > > > > > > Toodles!> > > > > > > > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Sherry.... I made a huge boo-boo! I referred to "Ginger's transplant" instead of Gwynne's transplant. I'm sorry...I find myself making these mistakes lately.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I'm Back!To Sherry

> > > > >Hi Jane,> > > > > > > > Oh, that sounds so great. If I remember correctly, you are on > a > > > > clinical trial using sidenafil - am I correct? I would LOVE > to > > > have > > > > those numbers about now. > > > > > > > > Keep up the great job. > > > > > > > > Sherry , TN, NSIP 2008, bronchiectasis, PBC> > > > > > > > > > Hi to all! I have been in Atlanta yesterday & today was my > 6 > > > week > > > > study> > > > > appointment. at Emory. Time has just flown by since I > started > > > the > > > > Step> > > > > Trial. Today I had PFTs, 6MW, Blood tests, Questionaires ( > a > > > whole> > > > > notebook of them actually) and saw Dr. & Tamra. Dr. > > > > > > tells> > > > > me the rash on my right hand is NOT eczema. He said it was > > > > vascular in> > > > > nature and I might have touched something. I will have to > > give > > > them> > > > > updates on it through email. The highlight of the day for > me > > > today > > > > was:> > > > > The 6MW !!!!! Yea! When I finished it, the RT hugged me!!! I> > > > > completed 270 meters in 6 minutes. I was on room air the > > entire > > > > walk, I> > > > > did not have to stop, I did not get dizzy, etc. The lowest > > sat > > > > rate was> > > > > 82% but mostly it was around 85% or higher. In 2.5 minutes, > > > when > > > > the> > > > > walk was completed, my sat recovered to 95% and I was still > > on > > > room > > > > air> > > > > and I was standing up!! I had all the PFTs before the 6MW > and > > > all > > > > of> > > > > those tests are stable and maybe a few points higher. > Today's > > > DLCO> > > > > measured 8.9. The previous DLCO measured 7.9. Basically I > > range> > > > > between 34% and 43%. I learned today that there are > different > > > > standards> > > > > of measurement for PFTs. TLC was 2.66 or 60 %. The only > test > > > > that is> > > > > so difficult for me is: FVC. I attempted that one many > times. > > > > Maybe I> > > > > will eventually learn to do that one. My FVC numbers were > > > stable > > > > from> > > > > February to June. I am going to ask Max to give me some > > lessons > > > on> > > > > panting. Maybe by August 1st, I will be ready to pant!> > > > > > > > > > Toodles!> > > > > > > > > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>