RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Re Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Gita, That is a litlte far, I have a hard time with 1 hr drive each way. I am happy you were able to go visit. I use to travel a lot. Now I hide a lot. Ha Ha !! Might as well laugh about it. If you can get out and visit it is GOOD !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Saying Hi to Everyone!> > > > > > Thanx Irene,> > hugs to you too, I am stable no probs.hugs to you too, keep well> > Geeta> > > > -- In Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, "angels_intheclouds " > > wrote:> > >> > > ((((Joyce))) ) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better! > > How's the > > > rash cleared? How's the new hat?> > > > > > ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?> >

> > > > ((((Beth) ))) I Hope the rash has settled down!> > > > > > How's ((((Brett))) ) doing? I Hope his doing better!> > > > > > ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne, > > Peggy, > > > Geeta)))) How's everyone doing! > > > > > > If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of > > you!> > > > > > I Hope you're Enjoying the weekend> > > It's pretty cold over here> > > > > > Irene> > > PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> > > Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92> > >> >> > __.._,_.___ > Messages in this topic (5) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar > MARKETPLACE> You

rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access. > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe > Recent Activity> * 7> New Members> * 19> New Photos> * 1> New FilesVisit Your Group > Meditation and> Lovingkindness> A Yahoo! Group> to share and learn.> Yahoo! Health> Early Detection> Know the symptoms> of breast cancer.> Yahoo! Groups> Join a program> to help you find> balance in your life.> .>