RemedySpot.com

Re: My Youth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wonderful Mark. I hope you had a blessed Earth Day.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 4/23/2008 3:22:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mach54nm@... writes:

In the years of my youthI sought out the truthnot from the world of menbut from nature, my friendI spent my time wanderingamongst the beauty and graceand looked upon the watersto see the reflection of my faceand I met many peoplewho were doing the samewithout judgement or condemnationnor taking Creations name in vainBut merely enjoyingthe bounty at handAnd upon seeing the beautywe took each others handand praised that which gifted uswith all that we hadthe honor, the glorythe good and the badand then I grew in yearsand I shed many tearsAnd asked why do men dothese things that they dodestroying, corrupting,saying all for the goodbecause they can do itnot because that they shouldand then i did realizethat it did not matter a witfor my Spirit is everlastingas is YOURSDo you get it?So back to my youthand the lessons I learnedShedding the "things" or possesionsfor which I had yearnedand back to the basicsof which Life is aboutLOVE, Compassion, and GratitudeHave YOU figured it out?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

So beautiful Mark, thanks for sharing!

xoxoxoxo Donna

Wed, 4/23/08, mark seebach <mach54nm@...> wrote:

From: mark seebach <mach54nm@...>Subject: [] My Youth"humanity healing" < >Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 3:21 PM

In the years of my youthI sought out the truthnot from the world of menbut from nature, my friendI spent my time wanderingamongst the beauty and graceand looked upon the watersto see the reflection of my faceand I met many peoplewho were doing the samewithout judgement or condemnationnor taking Creations name in vainBut merely enjoyingthe bounty at handAnd upon seeing the beautywe took each others handand praised that which gifted uswith all that we hadthe honor, the glorythe good and the badand then I grew in yearsand I shed many tearsAnd asked why do men dothese things that they dodestroying, corrupting,saying all for the goodbecause they can do itnot because that they shouldand then i did realizethat it did not matter a witfor my Spirit is everlastingas is YOURSDo you get

it?So back to my youthand the lessons I learnedShedding the "things" or possesionsfor which I had yearnedand back to the basicsof which Life is aboutLOVE, Compassion, and GratitudeHave YOU figured it out?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.