RemedySpot.com

Re: Flower Symbology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's the FLOWER I'm trying to get you to relate to Jack...do you 'enjoy' & find personal symbology in the FLOWER...(the HEAD of the Flower is just one tiny weensy little specific!) the LEAF, as nice as it may be for some, doesn't really come into the exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SGIO

>> Really? Can it be the real weed, the one and only weed? I've heard it is good medicine, too.> Jack, a guy> Flower Symbology> Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 02:49:14 -0000> > > I enjoyed catching up on people's choice of flower as their personal symbol...I started a list but I've mislaid the little book it's all kept in! HELP!> Vicky & Joyce; Daisies> Peggy: Stinkweed was over-ruled by popular vote but what WAS your choice in the end???> Mama-Sher: Nasturtiums> Z: Periwinkle> Zena had one but I forget what> Bruce: SILK!!!!!! of any kind!> Who else???????? ??> Anyone who hasn't chosen we were thinking about a Flower to 'represent' us...a symbol if you like! Choose away!> Mine is the Red Kangaroo Paw, an Aussie Native...I've made it part of my signature but only those who get their Air Mail sent to their personal systems would have it show up. Doesn't work fro those of us who read directly from the Web site message Board (unless you have a Yahoo mail address)> Cheers,> in Oz> >