RemedySpot.com

Re: Ooh Aaaah Naughty Mama Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aaah I know it does seem SCILLY doesn't it BUT even a simple teabag might not be as innocent as it first appears.....it wasn't the TEA but the minute FRUIT pieces within that was the big No NO!

They sent me a brochure outlining prohibitions & it included a page on Cultural or Seasonal Events & International Mail. St Pat's day: pressies from Ireland with Shamrock plants/seeds, Valentine's Day: Fresh/Dried Flowers:,New year: ornaments made with straw/seeds/conifer sprigs, Chinese Moon Festival: mooncakes containing egg yolks or meat, Easter: hard Boiled eggs/painted eggshells/straw/hay, halloween: pumpkins/cornhusk dolls, Sukkot: etrog/branches of palm/myrtle/willow: Christmas: decorations containing pine cones/vine wreaths/spruce/hampers containing prohibited food (egg, meat, dairy) etc ETC ETC

You see we are very isolated from the rest of you lot with all your bugs n' beetles, virus' & cikey knows wot else that might get into our crops, waterways, air currents.

Occasionally we manage to stuff things up nicely all by ourselves & DELIBERATELY introduce pests like Cane Toads that were meant to be a biological control for some blinkin' weevil in our Sugar Cane Fields...well the Cane Toads are now responsible for wiping out huge numbers of our native animals.birds, snakes, other frogs...anything that eats them DIES from their poison. nice One Boys at CSIRO! (our official Govt Agricultural Science Labs)

So NO PRESSIES from OS is the easiest way ta go! Send me vast amouonts of money instead...HO HO HA HA!!!!!!

Rest assured I'll be sipping ma Tea as per usual 3 times a day...Lady Grey to give me a gentle start to the day (in bed with Classic FM Radio & the Daily Rag)...Irish Breakfast at Lunchtime ('cos it's got more KICK than English Breakfast Tea!)... & Earl Grey fro my afternoon Cuppa to get me over the HUMP to prepare Dinner!

Fresh Brewed Organic Local Coffee gets squeezed in mid-morning.....gotta support tha local growers AND it's a good roasty flavour!

That should catch some of the airy lot somewhere along the schedule...I ALWAYS think of you lot as I sip! TRUELY RUELY!

Cheers,

SGIO (Scilly in Oz for all the Newbies..BWBB or Princess Hee Hee Peggy will probably tell you scandalous things about me all in good time!)

PS can somebody enlighten me on Sukkot as a Festival or Seasonal Celebration..is it Jewish Z???????

> > > Get ready for a BIG Holy Moly > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU>... & I > > Mean BIG .....> >> > I just went out to my letter-box 'cos I heard the Postie on her > > scooter & there was a wee little package from the US of A with a BIG > > IMPORTANT AUSSIE GOVT NOTICE ALL OVER IT> >> > Mama, your lovely little Tea Time Thought was INTERCEPTED Military > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> > >> > > >> > OPENED BY AUSTRALIA POST FOR INSPECTION BY QUARANTINE> >> > aahem...Tea Bag with Orange Peel & Spice is regarded as far too > > DANGEROUS to allow into the country for my enjoyment at half-past three!> >> > I have a CHOICE of either paying AUS $42.50 (that's pretty much US > > $40) to have said Dangerous Tea-bag returned to Sender OR give > > permission for said Dangerous Substance to be herewith DESTROYED!> >> > Guess what I'll choose???????> >> > Now it just so happens that I have Lady Grey Tea & Earl Grey Loose > > Leaf Tea in my Pantry so I can STILL join in the half-three Ritual. MY > > half-Three if you don't mind!> >> > They DID send me the Wild & Crazy Card which I'll hang in the Kitchen > > ( & your writing is just as I would expect..large, generous & flowing!)> >> > Good On Ya > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYAU> THANKS > > for the lovely Thought,> >> > SGIO> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZSYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7923>> >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG. > >Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.4/1531 - Release Date: 7/2/2008 7:02 PM> > > >>

Guest guest

Now Mama, in all your agitation, you must've missed my first few lines ....your package arrived in my Postbox complete with your card but minus the offending tea bag...your envelope was covered in OFFICIAL STICKERS ...can't say our Quarantine folk aren't polite...they DO tell us wot has gone down, why, AND give us a CHOICE of wot ta do about it!

Still Grinning,

Cheers,

SGIO

PS 'NAUGHTY' was just a HOOK to get you all IN!

>> ! How dare they spoil my fun! lol.> > I'm confused, if they intercepted it how do you know what it is or my writing?> I had to fill out a paper for everyone out of the US stating it was nothing dangerous etc etc etc and no bombs! In that little pkg? Well I take it back, I suppose it's possible. But then they intercepted on your end...strange. Of course you made the right choice to have it destroyed! Isn't it "stranger" tho' stranger > that it was deemed to dangerous to give to you but they would have sent it back through the mail again to me !? I also wonder why it was so much more $$ to return??? strange > > > Our Post Office here got used to us after awhile, sending batches of tea bags. They were curious for sure! Rich told them what I'm doing and they all went "Ahhhh". > Yes, of course have tea your time, we all do on "our time". That's the secret, all over the world, at different times, we are connected and thinking of one another!> > I'm glad you finally got it , one way or the other. Enjoy, along with my love for you. and that's not strange > Hey, btw...why am I "naughty"?? Hmmmm.> > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Ooh Aaaah Naughty Mama Sher> > > > Get ready for a BIG ... & I Mean BIG .....> > I just went out to my letter-box 'cos I heard the Postie on her scooter & there was a wee little package from the US of A with a BIG IMPORTANT AUSSIE GOVT NOTICE ALL OVER IT> > Mama, your lovely little Tea Time Thought was INTERCEPTED > > > > OPENED BY AUSTRALIA POST FOR INSPECTION BY QUARANTINE> > aahem...Tea Bag with Orange Peel & Spice is regarded as far too DANGEROUS to allow into the country for my enjoyment at half-past three!> > I have a CHOICE of either paying AUS $42.50 (that's pretty much US $40) to have said Dangerous Tea-bag returned to Sender OR give permission for said Dangerous Substance to be herewith DESTROYED!> > Guess what I'll choose???????> > Now it just so happens that I have Lady Grey Tea & Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea in my Pantry so I can STILL join in the half-three Ritual. MY half-Three if you don't mind!> > They DID send me the Wild & Crazy Card which I'll hang in the Kitchen ( & your writing is just as I would expect..large, generous & flowing!)> > THANKS for the lovely Thought,> > SGIO>

Guest guest

Now Mama, in all your agitation, you must've missed my first few lines ....your package arrived in my Postbox complete with your card but minus the offending tea bag...your envelope was covered in OFFICIAL STICKERS ...can't say our Quarantine folk aren't polite...they DO tell us wot has gone down, why, AND give us a CHOICE of wot ta do about it!

Still Grinning,

Cheers,

SGIO

>> ! How dare they spoil my fun! lol.> > I'm confused, if they intercepted it how do you know what it is or my writing?> I had to fill out a paper for everyone out of the US stating it was nothing dangerous etc etc etc and no bombs! In that little pkg? Well I take it back, I suppose it's possible. But then they intercepted on your end...strange. Of course you made the right choice to have it destroyed! Isn't it "stranger" tho' stranger > that it was deemed to dangerous to give to you but they would have sent it back through the mail again to me !? I also wonder why it was so much more $$ to return??? strange > > > Our Post Office here got used to us after awhile, sending batches of tea bags. They were curious for sure! Rich told them what I'm doing and they all went "Ahhhh". > Yes, of course have tea your time, we all do on "our time". That's the secret, all over the world, at different times, we are connected and thinking of one another!> > I'm glad you finally got it , one way or the other. Enjoy, along with my love for you. and that's not strange > Hey, btw...why am I "naughty"?? Hmmmm.> > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Ooh Aaaah Naughty Mama Sher> > > > Get ready for a BIG ... & I Mean BIG .....> > I just went out to my letter-box 'cos I heard the Postie on her scooter & there was a wee little package from the US of A with a BIG IMPORTANT AUSSIE GOVT NOTICE ALL OVER IT> > Mama, your lovely little Tea Time Thought was INTERCEPTED > > > > OPENED BY AUSTRALIA POST FOR INSPECTION BY QUARANTINE> > aahem...Tea Bag with Orange Peel & Spice is regarded as far too DANGEROUS to allow into the country for my enjoyment at half-past three!> > I have a CHOICE of either paying AUS $42.50 (that's pretty much US $40) to have said Dangerous Tea-bag returned to Sender OR give permission for said Dangerous Substance to be herewith DESTROYED!> > Guess what I'll choose???????> > Now it just so happens that I have Lady Grey Tea & Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea in my Pantry so I can STILL join in the half-three Ritual. MY half-Three if you don't mind!> > They DID send me the Wild & Crazy Card which I'll hang in the Kitchen ( & your writing is just as I would expect..large, generous & flowing!)> > THANKS for the lovely Thought,> > SGIO>

Guest guest

Still Grinning,

Cheers,

SGIO