RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Question!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the headaches have become less painful and arent coming often it usually comes after I

walk but my legs are now the ones that ache i think thats from the prednisone as that

is my experience with that drug. Thank you for caring. So many people have been so

helpful and giving, one friend bought me a new fan yesterday and a size bigger set of pjs

that extra comfort in a time of pain PRICELESS! another friend had a new cordless phone

sent today as it was a miracle i could even get my old one to work or dial the 911 well again security and assurance PRICELESS. I feel so blessed thank you all.

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: gita1_v@...Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 03:11:03 +0000Subject: Re: Question!

-,How are feeling now?5 days of cosistent headache is not good, there could be any number of reasons for headache it is better if you see adoctor soon .I hope you feel better soon.-- In Breathe-Support , Klisser wrote:>> > Hi folks, this is my 5th day of severe headaches, my bp is 127 over 87 pulse 105 i did my> last treatment of 60mg of prednisone and working my way down I went to drs for follow up> they said go back to emergency if I dont feel well( uh? I havent felt good in years! ) I dont want> to choke or sufficate or pass out before I get treatment, Its difficult with no insurance t o know> who will help or if they can help> > With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~> > To: Breathe-Support@...: bofus@...: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:43:13 -0700Subject: Re: Clubbing> > > > > > MB... yes, I rather thought clubbing is clubbing. My drs use the oximeter to check sats. I never even thought of clubbing/oximeter....something new all the time.> > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Clubbing> > > > > > Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> > http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Making the world a better place one message at a time.> http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace> The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.