RemedySpot.com

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vicky... well girlfriend, it sounds like life goes on in spite of us! A tattoo is fairly common these days and I can appreciate that she wants to have something as close as her skin to remember mamma. Yeah, sniff, sniff.

A burn! Wuuuuu, maybe you feel asleep under pain meds and didn't "feel the pain".

I hope it clears quickly...burns can be very painful.

Hear me talk! I think I remember reading on my hot pad not to lie down on top of it...keep it 'over' you. I guess this is the reason.

Abby didn't get very far going for "Snausages" on your feet did she. I had to laugh at that one.

I love lilacs too. My daughter Lysa has a lilac bush in her back yard and when I went to visit her a few days back she had a bouquet of them on her kitchen counter. I could smell them when I walked in the front door. Ummmm.

I'm glad to read you are playing cards and love finding posts from you.

Rich was gone all day yesterday and so my daughter Zoë picked me up for breakfast at her house. We had a good visit. Of course Lilly, her 9 year old was there too. Zoë just moved to Canby where we live so it's nice having her even closer. Although she was only 7 miles away before. lol. Her lease ran out and she just happened to find a really nice place here. Rent is a little lower here because we are a smaller city. She works about 10 miles away so it all worked out well!

This morning she is taking Rich out for a belated Father's Day breakfast. ( We were in Olympia on Father's Day). Now keep in mind, this is my 'wild-child-rebel-girl-finally got some sense, kid. I'm really proud of her the way she is living her life today. One more time, thanks for your prayers...God heard all of us...her lungs are clear!

As you say, "Okie that's enough".

Hang in there sweetie.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher

Hiya Sher,

~sigh~ Well lets see.........I finally took my pain patch off tonite, its possed to be on for 72 hours straight and it was helping but I cant stay awake with it on. I have ben in a fog for the last 4 days. And I'm on the mildest dose they have. Sometimes I think I would rater have a little pain and be able to communicate and stay awake. Can you imagine if I take the morphine too? I only took that once. Then my daughter saw my back last nite, we were TRYING to play cards if I could stay awake and she said " Dang MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back is so burned!!!) I said it is? I knew it hurt a little I guess I let the heating pad get too hot so now I have a big ole burn on my back. Hospice said to go to the ER but I said nope, I'm not sitting 4 hours for them to put a burn creme on it so I didn't go. I put an antibotic creme on it, we'll see if that helps. Also my calves and ankles are all swollen, my pulmo dr says its my heart, my CHihuahua Abby kept tryin to bite my toes. I told my husband she thinks they're " Snausages" those doggie treats LOL Anyways, that's where I am for now. Oh and here comes the teat jerker......my daughter told me yesterday shes getting a tattoo ( which i hate) down by her ankle in memory of me, it will read something like.........Its the moments thatg take your breath away, something like that and beside it, shes having either daisys or lilacs ( i love them both) tattooed beside it...sniff sniff, I love my baby girl. Okie that's enough.......God bless...

Love,

Vicky81856

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.