RemedySpot.com

One last call for Soul Proof Stories for Soul Proof documentary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Special Request from

Dr. Mark Pitstick

One last call!

We're writing the 'storyboard' for the "Soul Proof" documentary and starting to line up presenters. Many of you have sent in their stories and we're very grateful for those.

Before we complete pre-production planning, we're putting out one last call for any additional stories.

My partner, screen writer Andy Lee, and I are creating a documentary of evidence that indicates we really are timeless and deathless spiritual beings. She is also an R.N. at a children's hospital and understands how important this evidence is, especially for parents whose children are very ill or disabled or who pass on.

Since we decided to do this project, many fascinating stories have come to us. These firsthand experiences are powerful reminders

that we each are indestructible and special souls.

Many of you have probably experience meaningful evidence and we need your help.

Please let us know if you or someone you know has had a:

- near-death experience

- after-death contact

- miraculous or revelatory encounter

- paranormal experience involving a psychic or ghost

- peri-natal experience, that is, evidence of awareness before,

during or just after birth

- any other firsthand experience convincing you that

consciousness survives bodily death

Since this is a documentary proving the existence of spiritual dimensions, we ask that anyone whose story is chosen be willing to be videotaped and have their name used.

Filming will occur in Columbus, Ohio. However, those who live too far away to be filmed there can easily share their experiences. Our videography team can use footage from a digital video camera with good lighting and film. That footage can later be upgraded to studio

quality.

Your experiences can help many people know--without a doubt-- that life is a totally safe and magnificent adventure amidst eternity.

They will help people cope with death, misfortune, ill health and other challenges that inevitably surface along this earth walk.

Thank you in advance for your help. You can use the information at the bottom of this newsletter to contact us.

Love and Light,

Mark and Andy

PS - Last week, I inadvertently sent my new "Radiant Wellness"

newsletter to my "Soul Proof" newsletter list. I apologize for this error since I would never send any unsolicited newsletters.

========================================

You can subscribe to this newsletter off the website at

www.soulproof.com or by simply emailing mark@...

with the message "join list" and your email address.

To contact Dr. Pitstick, DO NOT reply to this newsletter address.

Contact Information

Mark Pitstick, MA, DC

PO Box 1604 Chillicothe, OH 45601 phone 740-775-2189

fax 740-774-4478 mark@... www.soulproof.com

Dave Scarbrough scarbrough.1@... http://www.geocities.com/scarbrough.1/ http://360./reikidaveohio

http://www.myspace.com/reikidaveohio

--

"The more you have a love affair with your nature, the more opportunities you are going to have to look outside of yourself and ask, What quality of mirrors do I want in my life? What kind of people and what kind of situations will bring me joy?"

-- Alana