RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Birthday Randy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Happy birthday Randy! love,Stef>> [Photobucket] <http://photobucket.com>> > Hello Everyone,> > This is a little note to let everyone know that TODAY is Randy's> birthday...> our Poet and cookie breaker!> Happy birthday dear, may this date repeat itself for many years to> come!> We all Love and appreciate you very much,> I hope you will come on Line soon.> > Much love and respect from all of Us to you!> Humanity Healing Family> [Photobucket] > <http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l9/missa37/?action=view & current=birth\> day.gif>>

Guest guest

Happy Birthday Randy!

Brightest Blessings,

Trisha

----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 12:10:38 AMSubject: [] Happy Birthday Randy

Hello Everyone, This is a little note to let everyone know that TODAY is Randy's birthday...our Poet and cookie breaker! Happy birthday dear, may this date repeat itself for many years to come! We all Love and appreciate you very much,I hope you will come on Line soon.Much love and respect from all of Us to you! Humanity Healing Family

Guest guest

Happy Birthday, Randy! I'm rather new to our family, but would love to learn what a "cookie breaker" is! Happiness and peace, joy and love, miracle upon recognized miracle are yours always! Peace, <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone, This is a little note to let everyone know that TODAY is Randy's birthday...our Poet and cookie breaker! Happy birthday dear, may this date repeat itself for many years to come! We all Love and appreciate you very much,I hope you will come on Line soon.Much love and respect from all of Us to

you! Humanity Healing Family __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Happy Birthday Randy....Hope You are able to get back online~~Miss Your Posts.Enjoy This Special Day, PARTY!!!!Sending 100's of Blessings, as I circle my Mala.Hugs, CharlotteHappy Birthday to YouHappy Birthday to YouHappy Birthday Dear RandyHappy Birthday to YOU.... __________________________________________________

Guest guest

A very Happy Birthday to you my Dear friend and any more will come you way Blessed Be love Anastasia <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone, This is a little note to let everyone know that TODAY

is Randy's birthday...our Poet and cookie breaker! Happy birthday dear, may this date repeat itself for many years to come! We all Love and appreciate you very much,I hope you will come on Line soon.Much love and respect from all of Us to you! Humanity Healing Family Anastasia __________________________________________________Do You

?Tired of spam? has the best spam protection around http://mail.

Guest guest

Happy Birthday to our brother Randy, may he be filled with joy and Love, which we all most gratefully give. Whereever he may be, in whatever he does, may he know he is never alone. And we thank him for choosing to be incarnate, at this most blessed time in the history of Humanity. Much Love Mark <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone, This is a little note to let everyone know that TODAY is Randy's birthday...our Poet and cookie breaker! Happy birthday dear, may this date repeat itself for many years to come! We all Love and appreciate you very much,I hope you will come on Line soon.Much love and respect from all of Us to you! Humanity Healing Family __________________________________________________