RemedySpot.com

Re: A Urgent Prayer request from one of our Own(From Elli)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Elli,Liane is having internet connection problems this evening, but I will make sure she hears of your letter.Please know that both you and your son will be in our prayers and we will put you on the Healing Grid for strength.It is my personal belief that those we love never really leave us. Look to the quiet places of your heart and you will see him smiling back at you.Much Metta,<butterflygris@...> wrote: From: ElliDate: Apr 8, 2008 2:02 PMHi Liane,I dont know if you received my prayer request. My son died last Sunday with a heart attack. The funeral is taking place tomorrow in England at 2.30pm. Please say a prayer for lovely son and perhaps one for me. I need all the help I can get right now.I am dreading tomorrow and just pray that I have done everything right and the funeral will go well.My thanks in advance dear friend.Love and blessings, Elli.Namaste. Please send her some comforting words to her, she need us , more then ever now.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

May the Light of Creation, bring comfort and peace, to our dear sister Elli, at this time of loss. It is with much Love that we ask this, and it is with much Love, that it may be so. Many Blessings Mark <butterflygris@...> wrote: From: ElliDate: Apr 8, 2008 2:02 PM Hi Liane,I dont

know if you received my prayer request. My son died last Sunday with a heart attack. The funeral is taking place tomorrow in England at 2.30pm. Please say a prayer for lovely son and perhaps one for me. I need all the help I can get right now.I am dreading tomorrow and just pray that I have done everything right and the funeral will go well.My thanks in advance dear friend.Love and blessings, Elli.Namaste. Please send her some comforting words to her, she need us , more then ever now. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

My thoughts and prayers are with you all, I lost my 90 year old Granny last month and it is hard on the family so I know what your going thru. ¢¾Donnamark seebach <mach54nm@...> wrote: May the Light of Creation, bring comfort and peace, to our dear sister Elli, at this time of loss. It is with much Love that we ask this, and it is with much Love, that it may be so. Many Blessings Mark <butterflygrisgmail> wrote: From: ElliDate: Apr 8, 2008 2:02 PM Hi Liane,I dont know if you received my prayer request. My son died last Sunday with a heart attack. The funeral is taking place tomorrow in England at 2.30pm. Please say a prayer for lovely son and perhaps one for me. I need all the help I can get right now.I am dreading tomorrow and just pray that I have done everything right and the funeral will go well.My thanks in advance dear friend.Love and blessings, Elli.Namaste. Please send her some comforting words to her, she need us , more then ever now. __________________________________________________