RemedySpot.com

gas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Not using as much helps.

When I lived in Germany in 1970 gas was $1.17 per Liter.

I made $ 118.00 generous salary by the US Army to live on.

So I purchase a bicycle, good walking shoes and saved by gas money

for week end trips of interest and pooles with other people to pitch in on gas. In America you on see 1 person in ever big SUV. So why should we expect high demand to make the cost go down. If I have a commodity that I am selling and everyone needs it I can get what I want. to control the amount I am receiving I just increase the cost to cause the effect consumer conservation. I gas were $10.00 people will still purchase very large gas consuming vehicles to ride around town just to do small chores. They will not wall 8 blocks to the store and pick up 2 days meals for shopping to conserve. WE are a consumer based society. Gas is like the Opiate for the masses. Electric is in and Hydrogen is in. Consumers should demand Electric and hydrogen. They are green, clean and Electric is quiet.

Nuff said.

The political people Elect are in IRAQ for Oil and that is the only reason, gas goes up and down at random. Normally gas in the 60s would not change a 2 pennies in a year. I can remember paying 32cents in Alabama and 12 cents in Texas because they would get into these gas wars. Once gas went to 8cents in December 1970

Crazy.

Silvershaman.

Metta

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.