RemedySpot.com

Re: My flower

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

According to Wikepedia the word Nasturtium means 'nose-twister' or 'nose-tweaker'....maybe that's to do with the Pepper thing!

GIO>> Gale... hi again. We will probably have more than one person with the same flower, don't you think? > I chose nasturtiums because they are bold colors, bloom where they are planted,> survive under adverse conditions and are peppery if you taste them!> Your choice sounds beautiful.> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > My flower> > > Hi, it's Gale in TX.. I have a hard time finding time to write. Some > of you have already taken flowers I love, but the one I have chosen may > take some explanation.> > Plumbago... have you ever heard of it. It is a beautiful blue bloom on > an evergreen branch. Yes, it is a flower even though it gets big > enough to look like a bush. It is green all year long and blooms all > Summer. It is very tolerant to the Texas heat, doesn't take much water > to keep on blooming and growing. The stems which hold several flowers > bow as though giving thanks to God.> > I'd like to think I am like this flower; evergreen, bowing to God, > blooming in adverse conditions, and tolerant. I intend to continue to > bloom through heat and drought... stay green even when not blooming and > continuing to grow in the spirit. The blue is almost a sky blue which > reminds me to continue to look up skyward rather than look down at the > dirt in my life.> > Why did you choose your flowers?> > Much love, Gale in TX IPF 10/06>