RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: sad news....:(/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sher,

Well, bless your heart, your dealing with your own breathing problems and checkin on me, better be careful, God sees you when you do kind deeds and yanno...you reap what you sow...:)

I have only used the morphine 2 times, the first time it kicked my butt, the 2nd time it didn't phase me but I was so emotionally shot when I took it, I think that's why. Also, I think I need to up the dose, I started on the lowest. The pain hasnt been too bad lately, just dealing with the emotional side of it is hard. Of course I cry everyday, I just found out my dad who is 75 and lives in CO had to get on Zoloft for his nerves cause of me.

Gene is on Klonopin, hes a little better but still breaks down a lot, I have an apt for him to talk with our pastor next week. I found out my daughter is a wreck thru one of her friends, shes just playing it tough and holding it in, I gotta have a talk with that girl.

We spent this evening over at my brother s, we sat on the porch and just talked about old times, of course he was snapping pictures, but when i left and he went to hug me, he fell apart like I have never seen him do. Then of course I did. I told my brother tonite that I want to come over this weekend and just spend time with him and his family and as soon as my son and his wife straighten out their martial problems ( which I think may happen this weekend) , then I am ready to go home. I am so physically weak, I can hardly walk now. I need a hospital bed but neither Gene nor I want to stop sleeping with each other.

As for hair, my daughter just graduated from an Avadea school of Cosmetology and I gotta admit, shes good. She wants to color my gray and cut my hair but I'm usually too tired.

I've lost 14 of the 20lbs I slapped on in 4 days but I still puff up at night. I know my time is close, I just have to tie up a few ends. Just remember, I love you , I love you all and will be sprinkling down happy dust.

Love always for eternity,

Vicky81856 Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.