RemedySpot.com

The Butterfly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Butterfly Behold the splendid metamorphosis.The translucent veil;The one which is you.Representing you wholly.Shrouding, encapsulating me.A most vibrant caccoon.A prom night tuxedo. And know this-All who look into my eyesknow your name, whisper it softly.The wind tunnel imprintI make walkingshows you...Your sculptured silhouette.The butterfly.Wings meticulously patternedlike sand mandalascreated by Buddhist monks. The surreal ponderance.Who am I, worthy enoughto wear such a gift? -Randy __________________________________________________

Guest guest

This is so beautiful Randy. May I use it on my MySpace page? With proper credit of course.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 4/9/2008 4:07:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jqpublic_59@... writes:

The Butterfly

Behold the splendid metamorphosis.The translucent veil;The one which is you.Representing you wholly.Shrouding, encapsulating me.A most vibrant caccoon.A prom night tuxedo.

And know this-All who look into my eyesknow your name, whisper it softly.The wind tunnel imprintI make walkingshows you...Your sculptured silhouette.The butterfly.Wings meticulously patternedlike sand mandalascreated by Buddhist monks.

The surreal ponderance.Who am I, worthy enoughto wear such a gift?

-Randy

Guest guest

Dearest Sister; I am happy you enjoyed that poem. And yes, of course you can copy it. I would think that by me posting them here, this is an open invitation to the world (smiles). -May all here have a most wonderful day. Compassion To All, Randy __________________________________________________