RemedySpot.com

Re: Prayer request for child.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Aubrie, Please let heather know that I just placed Auston in the healing grid and I will send a mega prayer request bulletin later on over myspace. Assure her that we will be here for them all the way, counting on all the blessings and healing we can send to them. Bless your heart! Liane>> My friend , her son's name is Auston and they need all your > prayers. This is the message she sent me yesterday. Please read.> > > Auston had an appointment with his HEM/ONC doctor today and while > Auston had well over a year of being cancer free(large b-cell > lymphoma), we found out that it has returned. I know some of you > are familiar with the way cancer works; or the saying that when it > comes back, it comes back twice > as hard. Instead of three areas of growth, now there are five; three > lymph nodes above his collarbones, an area outside of the old sight > and two spots on the lungs. Biopsy, bone marrow aspirate and the > start of chemotherapy. The start.> > Three courses of chemo. This will be a different chemo than he's > taken before. Rituximab > > (Rituxin), Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, Etoposide and intrathecal > Methotrexate and AraC. Then, > > Radiation to the chest. Along with this, somewhere down the line > (when they're sure his bone > > marrow is clean), stem cells will be harvested from him and he will > be having a bone marrow > > transplant. That alone will have us in the hospital for two months > straight (the bone marrow). > Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please. > > Please pray and send healing vibrations their way. He is a strong boy > and a fighter and we want him to keep fighting. His mother, > is an emotional wreck but is staying strong for Auston and he does > the same for her and his dad. He is precious. THank you all very > much. ((((((Warm Hugs)))))) > >

Guest guest

, Auston is in my prayers and thoughts. I sense that he has a warrior spirit and that will help him overcome this again. Love always,Stef>> My friend , her son's name is Auston and they need all your > prayers. This is the message she sent me yesterday. Please read.> > > Auston had an appointment with his HEM/ONC doctor today and while > Auston had well over a year of being cancer free(large b-cell > lymphoma), we found out that it has returned. I know some of you > are familiar with the way cancer works; or the saying that when it > comes back, it comes back twice > as hard. Instead of three areas of growth, now there are five; three > lymph nodes above his collarbones, an area outside of the old sight > and two spots on the lungs. Biopsy, bone marrow aspirate and the > start of chemotherapy. The start.> > Three courses of chemo. This will be a different chemo than he's > taken before. Rituximab > > (Rituxin), Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, Etoposide and intrathecal > Methotrexate and AraC. Then, > > Radiation to the chest. Along with this, somewhere down the line > (when they're sure his bone > > marrow is clean), stem cells will be harvested from him and he will > be having a bone marrow > > transplant. That alone will have us in the hospital for two months > straight (the bone marrow). > Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please. > > Please pray and send healing vibrations their way. He is a strong boy > and a fighter and we want him to keep fighting. His mother, > is an emotional wreck but is staying strong for Auston and he does > the same for her and his dad. He is precious. THank you all very > much. ((((((Warm Hugs)))))) > >

Guest guest

I would like to preface this prayer with a note. When I read this on Sunday, I was overwhelmed by the amount of poisons that will be given to this child in an attempt to heal him. It made me physically ill. I know it is with the best of intentions, but this is anathema to all that I know to be true. May the Light of Creation, and ALL the Angels send healing quickly and totally, to this child, Auston. He has suffered far too much already. And may the healing be discovered before any damage is done, by those who would heal him with conventional medicine. This most humble servant asks this with Love and Compassion foremost and transmits this with much haste. Thank You for your prompt attention and mercy. Much Love Markaubrie27 <aubrie27@...> wrote: My friend , her son's name is Auston and they need all your prayers. This is the message she sent me yesterday. Please read.Auston had an appointment with his HEM/ONC doctor today and while Auston had well over a year of being cancer free(large b-cell lymphoma), we found out that it has returned. I know some of you are familiar with the way cancer works; or the saying that when it comes back, it comes back twice as hard. Instead of three areas of growth, now there are five; three lymph nodes above his collarbones, an area outside of the old sight and two spots on the lungs. Biopsy, bone marrow aspirate and the

start of chemotherapy. The start.Three courses of chemo. This will be a different chemo than he's taken before. Rituximab (Rituxin), Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, Etoposide and intrathecal Methotrexate and AraC. Then, Radiation to the chest. Along with this, somewhere down the line (when they're sure his bone marrow is clean), stem cells will be harvested from him and he will be having a bone marrow transplant. That alone will have us in the hospital for two months straight (the bone marrow). Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please. Please pray and send healing vibrations their way. He is a strong boy and a fighter and we want him to keep fighting. His mother, is an emotional wreck but is staying strong for Auston and he does the same for her and his dad. He is precious. THank you all very much. ((((((Warm Hugs))))))