RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I too have used Ebay many many times, mostly to purchase items but I've sold a few things also. I've never had any difficulty with any of my purchases. Just have to be cautious who you buy from, check their feedback (reviews others have given to their service) and using PayPal does give some protection.

I've not used Craigs List though I know several people who've had less than great experiences. It doesn't appear to have even the modest controls that Ebay has but I could be speaking just from lack of experience.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: [sher>>> Sher, I can actually sit without 02 but have to put it on 6 to 8L whenI stand or walk. I am adjusting to this flow.>> It just stops me from going shopping by myself. I was able to go tos house because I just sat and drove.> It makes no since to me but thats how it is. Some days I need itsitting some not.. GOOD OL' OXIMETER..> I'm doing well.>>> I am trying

to get an account set up on ebay for some stuff aroundhere and I may do a few Bibles. Just something to get into.. Wish meluck.>>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

I haven't used Craig's List either and it's good to hear ebay is a good outlet.

Who knows, I may get adventurous and try it sometime.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: [sher>>> Sher, I can actually sit without 02 but have to put it on 6 to 8L whenI stand or walk. I am adjusting to this flow.>> It just stops me from going shopping by myself. I was able to go tos house because I just sat and drove.> It makes no since to me but thats how it is. Some days I need itsitting some not.. GOOD OL' OXIMETER..> I'm doing well.>>> I am trying to get an account set up on ebay for some stuff aroundhere and I may do a few Bibles. Just something to get into.. Wish meluck.>>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">