RemedySpot.com

Kerry---uummm good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I bet your dad is happier than you can imagine to see you and the kids----if he is going to only be there about a week--that only gives him enough time to do all the hugging and kissing --then off again then back for some more---sounds like a pretty good gig to me??

He doesn't spoil them does he? I have two sons, they are pretty good with the hugs--but they have to much testostrone to kiss good old dad, so we just exchange "whisker rubs,"--- mom always gets the kisses--so we share them later.

My wife made me one of my favorite dishes last night and I gotta share it with you, your dad might like it---ready-----she took some lean pork --coated both sides with french's mustard then dipped that in some flour she had on a paper plate, put them in a hot frying pan until the mustard and flour firmed up to form a light crust on them----then put them (4) in a baking dish and covered them with a can of chicken with rice soup (and 3/4 can of water) and let them bake at 325 for about an 60-70 minutes. Served with bake potatoe and corn was great (the juice from the dish on the potatoe is really good).

Well I'm hungry now--------so take care of yourself and feel free to contact me if you need an ear and I do tear up pretty easy --but I won't let you know when it happens.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.